Shang Chi is a home run

2»

Comments

• NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Member Posts: 1,012 ★★★★

If you were wondering, a 5/65 will have x5 more damage and a 6* 3/45 will have x6.5 more damage

Good math
    If I could id give you a like, agree, an awesome, and an insightful 🔥🔥🔥
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Member Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Rather than Iron Fist, it's more like he's everything Ronin wanted to be. Unique playstyle with lots of perks and damage, while somehow remaining unobtrusive.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,936 ★★★★★

Rather than Iron Fist, it's more like he's everything Ronin wanted to be. Unique playstyle with lots of perks and damage, while somehow remaining unobtrusive.

@Masterpuff
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Member Posts: 892 ★★★
    Should I be saving up 5 star shards for the featured with this guy and Mr. Negative in it?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★

Should I be saving up 5 star shards for the featured with this guy and Mr. Negative in it?

Depends on your roster. He's like Claire, doesn't do anything specifically as the best but does a lot of things well.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★

Depends on your roster. He's like Claire, doesn't do anything specifically as the best but does a lot of things well.
    I prefer those Champs over those with big yellow numbers. People sometimes tend to be unilateral in their choices. I like as much well-rounded utility as I can get. Of course I'll use other Champs. It just catches my attention more.
  • odishika123odishika123 Member Posts: 5,408 ★★★★★

@odishika123 Are you gonna drop guardian for the (what seems to be) superior Shang-Chi?

I know this is a bit late
    But the answer is no cause I haven't pulled shang chi yet