**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need advice on who I should be ranking up

Tlyer102062006Tlyer102062006 Posts: 165
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips

these are all my 5 and 6 stars I’ve gotten the first chapter of act 6 done I just don’t really know who to rank up or if I should hold on to my resources for someone else

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,047 ★★★★
    You should easily get Cav with that roster.

Next on your path, you have the Ultron and Sentinel from 6.1.2. That must be a joke with Magneto, Corvus and CGR. (Obviously you can choose between them).

The Ghost and Loki are just easy, don't make mistakes and you're good to go.

The Crossbones, the Biohazard has changed to poison now. So, you might need a poison-immune. However, Magneto must be able to shred him, if not just Aegon (Damn, you can easily finish it all now LoL).

Last, the Sentinel, is Stun immune, but Magneto and CGR would just make him a joke, if you just know what to do with the armor breaks.

Conclusion: I prefer not ranking up anyone. Get Cav, get more rewards, open up someone good, and then the resources might come in handy.
    Good luck, hoping to hear back from you sooner! (About getting Cav)

• Tlyer102062006Tlyer102062006 Posts: 165
    Dude I have cav already do you read
    My bad, I read it as 1st quest ( just woke up back then :sweat_smile: )
    But I think the conclusion can still stay. Hold up with your rewards, there is no specific need for you to rank-up someone, unless it's a fun rank-up.
    Even 6.2 is easy with your roster, maybe you'll need someone for that 6.2.6 Champion. (I don't know how Longshot will work for him).
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Symbiote supreme and guardian would be my picks
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’m regards to your 5*s I suggest ranking up moleman, falcon, and Medusa. Rank 2 6* sym supreme and rank 5 5* torch or guardian depending on who you enjoy more.