**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

More uses for 1, 2, 3, and 4 Star Champions

We should have special wars that we should only be able to use 1 star characters for defense and attack. The same with 2, 3, and 4 stars. Considering we no longer are able to sell champs.

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    I don't know if I would want special wars - I find the regular ones boring enough, and they won't become more fun with a more limited roster - but I absolutely want more events that involve lower-level champs. I have so many 3*s maxed-out due to being Level Up fodder - many, many more than I have 5 or 6*s - so it would be cool to be able to use them in something meaningful.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I actually think this would be interesting. Lets have a season but with all 5 stars since majority of the player base who's active in war can play r5 5 stars. We should have all r5 champions on defense and offense to even the playing field so nobody is super stacked. Then we can see who has the most skill. I doubt the ranking would change that much but it will expose some whale alliances. I'm open to it.

I have no desire for 1-4 star wars though.
  • Options
    Cadre1Cadre1 Posts: 2
    Unless they are new summoners its okay.. higher tier players 60 leveled players. Some of us don't need collection more champs. We need it for iso & shards,. Its a waste of time playing on those lower star champs & especially in monthly quest ,in order to play we needed 2* & 3* arena. Thats Ridiculous!! Too many restrictions Kabam!