**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena Upgrade... A good one?

PulliPulli Posts: 116

Arena Upgrade... A good one? 94 votes

I like the new arena!
25% 24 votes
What's arena?
4% 4 votes
Mercs will take most top 100 spots
36% 34 votes
I think there should be more choices. (3 star, 4 star, etc.)
5% 5 votes
I think there should be more character choices. (4 champions instead of 2)
3% 3 votes
I don't care. Just doing milestones.
25% 24 votes

Comments

• Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    Depends of the milestones imo
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
    making it so anyone who's not uncollected can't even try for 3 or 4 star is pony.
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★

making it so anyone who's not uncollected can't even try for 3 or 4 star is pony.

"Summoner Trials will be updated from a 2-star Hero top prize to a 4-star Nexus top prize and you use 1-4 Star Champions. "
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    We don't have enough details. Speculating is fine, but there's no way to tell if the change will be good or bad for you until we know more, especially with good and bad being relative.

That said, I'd suggest they delay the first few reward cycles to manually remove the obvious bots if they want to avoid angry mobs.

If it's for that reason, and I dare to speak for the community here, we don't mind a delay.
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 574 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Kabam must kill mercenaries and bots to leave the competitivo Game

https://yourbotler.com/ it's the worst of arena bots, this is unfair for players doing arenas all days

Do something with this problems
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    Lol. It’s not even out yet.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I think I`m going to be happy with it. But it does all depend if I can still get the same amount of units for the same amount of effort. Right now I can easily do 3 arenas all milestones and get 405 units. I hope the milestones will be atleast as easy to get to. Getting everything would be nice, but I want the 405 units to be the same amount of effort. I don`t care about the champions. But I like I can get the 4* champion from the milestones.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    We'll see. I'm optimistic for now tho
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    The basic 5* should be changed to % based. The Basic 6* should be top 300. I'm fine with the featured arena staying as announced, but the basic arena should be where we can target old champs to fill spots in the rosters. I really miss the old meta when 4 stars were king, and we could "easily" get the basic 4 star champ without giving up 3 days of our lives.
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    With the 5* and 6* prizes coming from the same arena, the 5* cutoff just went through the roof. There may be more 5*s being awarded, but they are all going to be going to those who fell short of the 6* cutoff
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,379 ★★★★★
    If deathmatches were removed from arena, I’d love that QoL change. But let’s wait and see when the arena comes next week.
  • Options
    firemoon712firemoon712 Posts: 546 ★★★
    Here's how I see it.
    As long as the arena milestones aren't going to take FOREVER to do for someone who just wants the milestones like me, then I don't mind(99% of the time I grind only the 4 star basic milestones due to its quick and easy to get milestones).
    Also, the battlechips hopefully will be more than now, and I'm surprised nobody brought that up and only the units. Same thing with the character shards and the arena boosts.
    The free 4 star champ does save me some sleepless nights tho(as long as it doesn't take like 20 million to get to that milestone), lord knows I never grind for a new featured 5 star but I do grind for featured 4 stars when the character is someone I am interested in (Elsa, Apocalypse, Professor X, etc).
    Also the uncollected requirement does make me wonder... are the PHC shards gonna be replaced by grandmaster shards? 'Cause that would be cool(as long as it isn't such a low amount for all the milestones to be completed).
    I might be wondering too much but this is such a HUGE change.
    So far, the only change I don't like, that we have seen, is the summoner trials arena. At least in terms of roster usage.
    I do in fact like the fact I use only my 1 and 2 stars in that arena but now that the new arenas require 4-6 star ratings, it just gives me even less reason to use my 1 and 2 stars, to almost never use them ever.
    I had TONS of 2 stars ranked up 'cause I do love doing the summoner trials arena specifically due to the fact that outside of Variant 4 and early content, there isn't any piece of content that let me use my 2 star Elsa and not die in 3 seconds.
  • Options
    rivetrivet Posts: 254
    The only problem is that 5 star roster become useless if your objective is to get most of the milestones (units) for your time. Your 6 star roster has to be shared between the 2, if the milestones are structured like 5 star featured, I feel like it might take more time to get the unit milestones than before.