**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Another Carina’s challenge completed and I’m actually really happy

2»

Comments

• Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Nice one man! Red Hulk is op against mystics lol, and venom + omega red are nice rewards
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Good job , this is the best thing that happen to this game. Now players with great account but no skill who find everything easy and completes everything the day they come out don't even dare attempt this challenge. Quite funny.

You honestly think these challengers require skill? All it needs is a big enough wallet. There is actually nothing in the challenge that cannot be unit manned. I am including the champion boss in this.

LOL. Unless you play on auto fight, then every fight requires skill.

Kabam must understand that some players will never be happy and always complain.

If you can’t do the challenges, then don’t. Pretty simple.
    Meh. I can do the challenges that require some skill. What I don't want to do is revive my way through LOL. Did you see me complain when they introduce summoner showdown? I don't have any issue with the act 6 challenges. They can be skilled down item less. The loki one is borderline but even that can be done item less. The cyclops one and the labyrinth ones are impossible to do without revives. And no amount of skill will help you do them.
    Please show me your itemless run against the electro with Loki lol
    I am not that skilled. But, I am sure we will get someone skilled enough showcase something like that. I did say it was borderline.
  • Options
    LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119
    edited May 2021
    That Electro do be brutal though

Nice pulls I'm doing that one just now, looking forward to 6* trash
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

Good job , this is the best thing that happen to this game. Now players with great account but no skill who find everything easy and completes everything the day they come out don't even dare attempt this challenge. Quite funny.

How you came to the conclusion that none of them have any skills?
    Furthermore, How does he know they haven't finished it?
  • Options
    JustMaybeJustMaybe Posts: 13
    Congrats man...when these first dropped I was like no way I'm touching them. But after finishing 2 of them with relatively minimal resources spent I'm actually quite happy. Only have Abyss to explore which i have no interest in, so having something else to spend my resources on is actually something to look forward to