**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Officer tool

N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
The ability to quickly see who is where in ally events
-
For example.
You have 28 members all have logged in recently.
But only 24 of the members are in AQ and the timer is almost up.
-
Instead of having to cross reference every single player against all 3 battle groups.
Could you have it highlight peoples profiles or names respectively?
-
Example:
Have a drop down list.
all the people in Bg1 names highlighted in green.
Bg2 names highlighted in red
Bg3 names highlighted in blue
People not in a BG without any highlights.
-
Everyone has had those players that goes under the radar and never joins ally events... or they join at the last minute, or join and often dont contribute much.
-
Could we have Like a particiation / tracking tool? In the officer toolbox?
An easy way to tell instantly how everyone is doing and if they are lowkey avoiding helping out and going unoticed

Comments

• Options
    Just something to make it easier to get a grasp on what/how everyone is doing. And easily tell if they are not in an event. Or a set-able alert if they fail to join x ammount of events?
  • Options
    Mabye even have an average step counter...

That averages out the ammount of steps a player makes in AQ or AW.

So without much difficulty you can Sniff out which players join but have a consistent habit of never moving much.

participation tracking tools would make officers life so much easier to know who they want to keep and who they dont.

Leave it up to the officers and leader to decide the threshold of acceptable participation.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Have a real-time tracker thats easy to view at the moment.
    &
    Then after events have its data populate into a history tracker that can be viewed at a later date.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    The one thing that consistently takes the most effort for me is figuring out if someone in particular, or which members in general, are not participating enough. Now I have to check manually, which is incredibly laborious when you have 30 members. If I could just get an automatic ping when someone hasn't participated in, say, three AW or AQs in a row, that would be amazing and ease my workload considerably.