**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Game lag

Sector1988Sector1988 Posts: 29
edited May 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I am sure myself as well as several summoners have been encountering lag issues during fights whereby the screen freezes but the AI continues fighting. This is very annoying and I would think given all the nice updates, that Kabam would fix an integral game mechanic. And no the model of my phone does not matter. It has veen happening to everyone. Its time you addresses it Kabam
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 296 ★★
    Never happened to me. Can you record a vid? The model of your phone does matter. If the game is lagging how is the ai still fighting? It could be a problem with your touchscreen but idk.
  • Options
    D3v1LAsmit1D3v1LAsmit1 Posts: 20

I am sure myself as well as several summoners have been encountering lag issues during fights whereby the screen freezes but the AI continues fighting

Have experienced this a couple of times and its jst very annoying. And right when i use boosts to clear some variant content..the screen freezes for about a second and boom..u r getting comboed by the defender "*Into Oblivion*". Kabam has to fix this
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,203 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    I have experienced lag, freezing, being booted clear out of the game. I was repeatedly booted at the beginning of arena matches yesterday, and from the crystal vault as well while opening a crystal.
    I have noticed that i always have mail or a popup waiting when i log back in which makes me suspect the chat and mail system is causing the issue-maybe.
    Running an android phone with the latest os, Samsung s11.
    It is getting really old and been going on for a long time and seems to be getting worse.
    Why is it not a priority?
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Kabam will just ask what device u are on. Don't give them the info it is a waste of time
  • Options
    OkbutwhyOkbutwhy Posts: 12
    yep, happens to me frequently. mid combo or mid special the game just halts for 3-5 seconds and then i just hope that holding block saves me from whatever is happening
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    I’ve had months of mid combo dropping a lag and then next minute I’m being hit, happens several times a day. over 5years in game, not a rookie mistake, judging by that iOS report discussion (that’s like an answering phone to leave complaints with customer service who will never respond or acknowledge you (great customer service there kabam) iPhone 6s are just incapable of keeping up, multiple complaints, but I’m on iPhone 8, latest ios, shouldn’t be that bad yet. I’ve
  • Options
    Hey everyone, if you're having issues with lag then it's recommended that you file a report in the iOS or Android Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation threads.

Please use the template offered in the first post of those threads to ensure you're giving the most useful information possible, so these issues can be looked into.

Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.