**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Now this change the story for me to TB. Little but 1more annoying hurdle to become TB

2»

Comments

• Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

I still don't understand how people are approaching TB before even hitting Level 60.

I have just 4k away from forming T5cc on my alternate.Haven't completed act 6 and all my T5cc from last year gifting event.
    Also people get Lucky if they get T5cc of their choice after act 7 completion.
    Good luck man, I didn't get what I wanted from Act 7 exp crystal, but now I'm only 1% away.
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

I still don't understand how people are approaching TB before even hitting Level 60.

Content rushing is what people do nowadays. Most don't even bother to explore act 5 nowadays. Get to cav as fast as possible and realize later that the exp. levels are not just numbers but are required to increase your inventory cap. I can't exactly blame them, every beginner's guide that I see says get to 5.2 as soon as possible, and then to 6.1 as soon as possible.
    Actually I have explored 7.1 and act 5 already. Exp level don't show player's skill level though I agree exp level cap is there for a reason and it's good to have speed breakers. But it's I think very unfair and disrespectful for players when someone says they should not rush or say why they doing something if they are not at specific level. I don't mean you by this . It's just my opinion
    I did not bring up skill at all. I would advice anyone to do the same if they have the skill and the roster to do it. But, what I don't like is the player with less XP, or lacking some 1 stars to explore V4, to come and blame Kabam in the forums because we have had many people do that. If you rush through content, it is inevitable that you will miss out on some of the things someone gets after playing for many years. Kabam have said they intend to look at the collected players progress in the coming months, so I hope they address the XP issue also.
    I kinda feel that these are the players that are TB, but the game will halt them then they are stuck trying to explore content. The champions are much better since then so it is easier.
    That is just inevitable. Imagine your first 4 star being CGR, Apoc, Corvus and after some months Shang-Chi. People who like me started after 12.0 like me did not have access to such OP characters. I remember my alliance mates saying SW is the best 4 star to get for new player. So, its not surprising to see them rushing content.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,128 ★★★★★

Berjibs said:

Yeah I don’t get this cavs being shafted chat. Are conquerors shafted because uncollected gets better rewards?

That being said for new players 5*s, t2a, t5b come so quickly there’s very little value in exploring act 4 outside of gaining xp. Once you get to l45 you can start blitzing variants for r5 gems etc.

Having act 6 and abyss done by l45-50 is perfectly doable

But for that you need good champs or should I say perfect champa. Abyss and act 6 aren't joke. And 7.2 is coming so guys with good rosters will have edge over it and those with good skills
    For cav part I mean with deals, glory updates etc. They are underwhelming. For new cav they can be awesome but for others who are over by act 7.1 and other content they need more t5cc for TB. Also RNG is biggest factor. Even in early game some gets 5 star and if it's like antman, groot or some champ which don't have any potential then it mean nothing to player. Without skill set one can't simply progress. Or if he/she is whale then story is different
    If someone's struggling to do abyss and act 7, then that person is simply not ready for Thronebreaker. Simple as that IMO.If someone doesn't have a good enough roster for act 7, then they are definitely not ready for TB. There's already a lot of t5cc available all over the game. There are and were many ftp players with multiple rank 3's before the glory store update.
    Well as I stated above I have already done act 7.1 100% and abyss 1 run. It's Rng which really hurts a lot when it comes to become TB
    Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Content rushing is what people do nowadays. Most don't even bother to explore act 5 nowadays. Get to cav as fast as possible and realize later that the exp. levels are not just numbers but are required to increase your inventory cap. I can't exactly blame them, every beginner's guide that I see says get to 5.2 as soon as possible, and then to 6.1 as soon as possible.
    Actually I have explored 7.1 and act 5 already. Exp level don't show player's skill level though I agree exp level cap is there for a reason and it's good to have speed breakers. But it's I think very unfair and disrespectful for players when someone says they should not rush or say why they doing something if they are not at specific level. I don't mean you by this . It's just my opinion
    I did not bring up skill at all. I would advice anyone to do the same if they have the skill and the roster to do it. But, what I don't like is the player with less XP, or lacking some 1 stars to explore V4, to come and blame Kabam in the forums because we have had many people do that. If you rush through content, it is inevitable that you will miss out on some of the things someone gets after playing for many years. Kabam have said they intend to look at the collected players progress in the coming months, so I hope they address the XP issue also.
    That point of yours is very true when people complain on forums on something which is related to their skill set but with exp level it's unpredictable. With lvl 60 one can be just UC and still struggle a lot and one with exp lvl 54 is cav and do the content.

I have faith in your luck

may be misplaced but still

Thanks mate
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Pulyaman said:

Texas_11 said:

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

I kinda feel that these are the players that are TB, but the game will halt them then they are stuck trying to explore content. The champions are much better since then so it is easier.
    That is just inevitable. Imagine your first 4 star being CGR, Apoc, Corvus and after some months Shang-Chi. People who like me started after 12.0 like me did not have access to such OP characters. I remember my alliance mates saying SW is the best 4 star to get for new player. So, its not surprising to see them rushing content.
    It's also why so many players, particularly newer ones, hate Act 6. They have tiny rosters with a handful of really powerful champs and that just isn't enough to blast through Act 6 like you can the rest of the game. So they say Act 6 is terrible and 7.1 is fun bc you can do 7.1 with a relatively small roster of really good champs.
  • Options

This was really awesome pull. Hope I will be TB before end of the month.

Hello @BuggyDClown. Thank you for sharing the success story. Good luck with becoming TB! ;)
    Thanks @Kabam Loto
  • Options
    Many have disagreed with my points above . I would love to listen their constructive feedback rather than just spamming disagree button. Atleast people who don't agree on something already have commented here and gave very good constructive feedbacks and statements. So for those invisible disagree angels I'm all ears
  • Options

I have just 4k away from forming T5cc on my alternate.Haven't completed act 6 and all my T5cc from last year gifting event.
    Good luck man, I didn't get what I wanted from Act 7 exp crystal, but now I'm only 1% away.
    @Fear_of_Clowns2099 good luck and it's kind of funny that your forum name relates to mine lol
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Many have disagreed with my points above . I would love to listen their constructive feedback rather than just spamming disagree button. Atleast people who don't agree on something already have commented here and gave very good constructive feedbacks and statements. So for those invisible disagree angels I'm all ears

It's one of the things I really hate about the forums. I know majority don't agree with my opinions and that is fine. But, I am open to changing my mind because I don't know everything. But, people simply disagree and don't say why. It's something that you may need to get used to if you want to frequent here for info.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,275 ★★★★★
    RekMan said:

Same lol. A combo of spending, new champions, speed running content, and skill I guess. Whenever i see someone almost as good as me after playing for so little time i have to remind myself that they have had access to different champions and resources than me.
    Well, I don't mind people making it far. My concern is for their development. It's different when people start Alts with the experience they bring from their Main, but only slightly. Content rushing doesn't develop Accounts in the same way that naturally comes from well-rounded game play. It may be Champs, or suggestions and tutorials, or both. I'm happy for them for doing it but I also think it's important to develop Rosters overall, and not just rush Story.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I started last April and I didn’t explore Act 4 and up solely because of Energy Cost. I knew that I needed to explore the first 3 acts for units and after that I just grinded XP levels by doing Maestro Quest Middle Path. I’m still nowhere near ThroneBreaker though. I’m on 6.3.1 and only have 25% Cosmic T5cc and I don’t even have a 6* Cosmic smh.
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★

@Fear_of_Clowns2099 good luck and it's kind of funny that your forum name relates to mine lol
    haha yeah.
  • Options
    Pulyaman said:

It's one of the things I really hate about the forums. I know majority don't agree with my opinions and that is fine. But, I am open to changing my mind because I don't know everything. But, people simply disagree and don't say why. It's something that you may need to get used to if you want to frequent here for info.
    Same thoughts pal. Agreeing and disagreeing is part of conservation. And it helps a lot. But sometimes people can't come up with good statement, argument or something constructive; so they just spam disagree.
    Btw your opinions have been very helpful to me in other thread. Agree and disagree is just part of it
  • Options

RekMan said:

Same lol. A combo of spending, new champions, speed running content, and skill I guess. Whenever i see someone almost as good as me after playing for so little time i have to remind myself that they have had access to different champions and resources than me.
    Well, I don't mind people making it far. My concern is for their development. It's different when people start Alts with the experience they bring from their Main, but only slightly. Content rushing doesn't develop Accounts in the same way that naturally comes from well-rounded game play. It may be Champs, or suggestions and tutorials, or both. I'm happy for them for doing it but I also think it's important to develop Rosters overall, and not just rush Story.
    Actually I understand your point there but RNG plays big role in roster development. If RNg is good then players easily can breeze through content. Sometimes people play for years and still don't won champs who are either niche counters or give some sort of confidence to player to play. For example Aegon. Without him Abyss becomes more expensive. So many will get aegon in early and can prepare for abyss meanwhile many will just be halted by the thought process that without aegon it will be hard for them. So in my opinion Exp level don't reflect skill set and roster depth. But RNG of rewards affect their progress and mental attitude.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,121 ★★★★★
    I'm one of those annoying "in my day.. we explored act 4 with Slashed Tires Juggs with 4/40 4* 2015 champs...at 3 energy per tile..and walked uphill in the snow, both ways.. blah blah blah.." players. 😂 It was just a different game back then and most of us got to level 60 naturally because there just wasn't nearly as much content to "rush" in a linear fashion as there is now. But, I'm grateful for taking the longer road cause I gained a lot of experience along the way.

Sometimes it's hard for us to relate to the "first world problems" that newer players run into today, but we are doing our best to understand. But yeah, at a certain point, the content is all meant to be explored. Not just for the rewards, but it's more about the experience. Literally, not just the XP:) The fight time. Experiencing all the different nodes, solving all the different puzzles, etc. Best advice I can give is to just remember that this is a game to play over a span of years. And enjoy it for what it is.