**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

My 6* Mutants vs. every other class

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★

I kid you not, I already had a stacked mutant roster, and then after the Mystic Dispersed Carina Challenge yesterday, I pulled Professor X. Quite nuts. I have Magneto at Rank 3, and plan to take up Emma or maybe Prof X as soon as I can form another T5CC. I have never actually played Prof X but I am familiar with his abilities. Where do y’all use him in content/where does he really shine?

Also, the rest of my 6* roster:

Can’t really complain about Science and Skill, although really the only ones I use on a regular basis are BWDO and Moleperson.

Now, we come to the ridiculous classes that are pretty much only redeemed by Corvus:

I actually also pulled Black Bolt from the Carina’s Challenge and I’m not at all mad. He was my favorite champ when I got the game in 2016 and he still remains one of my favs, regardless of how useless he is without specific synergies (I don’t have Hit Monke and only recently acquired a Medusa). Also, only pulled Corvus like 2 weeks ago, naturally was right after finally pulling and immediately maxing out my 5*. Oh well...

What do you think? I’m a free to play player in a super low level, casual alliance.