Is this a new bug?

TJayTJay Member Posts: 38
I beat the boss but instaed of the quest getting over i was pushed back

Comments

• Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Member Posts: 892 ★★★
    TJay said:

Just wondering, why are you using a full skill team? There isn't any bonus that I know of. The 10% t5cc objective crystal only comes from beating Shang Chi with a skill team. I think Shang Chi should come later on though. If I am wrong, forgive me and my dumb brain. As for the error, this has happened to me a couple times, you should just restart the quest. I tried almost 10 times to reload it, but it never worked.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

TJay said:

Just wondering, why are you using a full skill team? There isn't any bonus that I know of. The 10% t5cc objective crystal only comes from beating Shang Chi with a skill team. I think Shang Chi should come later on though. If I am wrong, forgive me and my dumb brain. As for the error, this has happened to me a couple times, you should just restart the quest. I tried almost 10 times to reload it, but it never worked.
    probably for the objectives where you have to finish fights with skill champs with a light/medium/heavy/special attack
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Member Posts: 905 ★★★

TJay said:

probably for the objectives where you have to finish fights with skill champs with a light/medium/heavy/special attack
    Haha, actually I did the same thing, in order to complete those objectives.