**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Android devices with best gameplay

TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
Hey guys, i am plannt on switching devices and wanted to ask which one would be your recommended android device for the game?

The game needs 2-3 gb RAM, 3.0 OpenGL, and Android 7.

Any devices that you'd suggest? I'm looking somewhere in mid-price range. Don't wanna spend too much on a phone.

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Idk much about phones since I've only ever used a tab but typically, the Samsung Galaxy A range of phones and tablets are good mid-tier devices. You should check them out but definitely do some more research on them before commiting.
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

Idk much about phones since I've only ever used a tab but typically, the Samsung Galaxy A range of phones and tablets are good mid-tier devices. You should check them out but definitely do some more research on them before commiting.

Thanks, but I'm not a fan of tabs. I use phone for other purposes as well. I was checking out some sansung devices but they don't seem to have OpenGL 3. Even some of the latest devices have OpenGL 1.2.

Basically OpenGL is necessary for rendering 3D graphics. So that's a key element for the game.
  • Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★

This. My game runs super smooth 98% of the time, and I'm on a Samsung Galaxy A21s
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Xiaomi redmi note 8 pro is a very good budget to mid range android phone.
    I use mine and I get about 2-3 sec load times.
    It is anywhere between 200 and 250 euros.
    When I first got it it did not lag anywhere. It has some lags here and there but that is mostly because I do not keep it internally clean quite as much as I would need to.