**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Spiderman in monthly event quest still Evading Venom

Is there a node or something preventing Venoms spider verse hero to kick in because the boss for the first quest keeps evading even when I don't stun him.

Comments

• Options
    Natehawk43Natehawk43 Posts: 44
    I think its power snack or a node like that which strips the klyntar buff in the beginning of the fight. If that buff is gone, venom loses his true strike against spider verse hero’s. If you time it right you’ll get it back and you won’t miss hitting him.
  • Options
    GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 902 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Venom is not always immune to evade triggered by #Spider-Universe champs.

Please check his abilities carefully before bringing him to this fight.

PS: I used Red Guardian to finish that Spider-Man. As long as he fires his SP1, everything will be under control.
  • Options
    DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 185 ★★
    He has +60% evade and auto-block. So while Venom counters his base evade ability he still has 60% chance to evade due to the node. My Falcon has DAAR which counters evade but Spider-Man still manages to evade to some degree due to the node. That being said Falcon destroyed him.
  • Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    Drauglin said:

He has +60% evade and auto-block. So while Venom counters his base evade ability he still has 60% chance to evade due to the node. My Falcon has DAAR which counters evade but Spider-Man still manages to evade to some degree due to the node. That being said Falcon destroyed him.

That's actually false. Venom's evade immunity is not ability accuracy based. Whenever you're dealing with immunities or ignorance of certain effects, they have no effect on ability-accuracy nor do they use ability-accuracy. In this particular scenario, Venom is immune to all spider-verse champions' evades as long as his genetic memory buff is active. Since the spider-man boss has power snack, he doesn't have his genetic memory buff for most of the fight duration which is what allows spidey to evade his attacks.
  • Options
    DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 185 ★★
    herm said:

Drauglin said:

That's actually false. Venom's evade immunity is not ability accuracy based. Whenever you're dealing with immunities or ignorance of certain effects, they have no effect on ability-accuracy nor do they use ability-accuracy. In this particular scenario, Venom is immune to all spider-verse champions' evades as long as his genetic memory buff is active. Since the spider-man boss has power snack, he doesn't have his genetic memory buff for most of the fight duration which is what allows spidey to evade his attacks.
    My comment never states that Venom’s evade is AA based. It states what the node is and how Falcon is an appropriate counter to it . So Not false or ignorant.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,443 ★★★★★
    Drauglin said:

Even with the extra evade chance, if Venom has his Klyntar buff active, Spiderman wouldn't evade. But because Venom can't keep buffs up because of the nodes on Spiderman, he evades.
  • Options
    Elarshy_JrElarshy_Jr Posts: 8
    Gotcha, i should have read his nodes with better attention. I don't have a Falcon or a Red Guardian so who else can I use to counter him?
This discussion has been closed.