Options

Doc Oc/Green Goblin Crystal Gift

I have had the opportunity to fight these two awesome champions in the contest. It was awesome that we were awarded the crystal! Good choice HQ Sean!!!

My issue is that from that crystal, I received a two star Ironfist... a champion that I already have...

Would it be possible to guarantee a two star hero with a chance at three to four star specific heroes, but if it is a two star hero, it is automatically one of the crystal’s specified heroes?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,823 ★★★★★
    No. Is a featured crystal just like any other
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Well, than the chances of just getting those two champs as a 2-star is highly likely. But they're only available 3* and up. I got a 3* Yondu, but I agree that would be nice, but sometimes you don't get what you want. I hate it when I get champs that I can get from Dailys.
  • Options
    JamezBongJamezBong Posts: 97
    Guy in my ally got 4* octo,
    Also lot 3* goblin...
    And i, as always got lowest reward from such a crystal ...
  • Options
    mcompmcomp Posts: 24
    I got 4* Green Goblin from this crystal today and someone from alliance just got 4* Kingpin. Most got 2* with a couple more getting 3* champs so I am just glad I had a chance to get lucky pull, but would have loved Kingpin for myself.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,323 ★★★★★
    It's RNG. Same as the other Crystals. It's just how they roll. One of my guys landed a 4* Punisher 2099.
  • Options
    Showdown4lphaShowdown4lpha Posts: 49
    I got a 2* Magik, but I was happy for the opportunity! I think it's cool when they let a player pick a crystal for us.