**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Little confused help me out...!!!

Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So yesterday did a poll whom should i rank 3 as 6* professor x or magneto and i have both of them as 5* where professor x is duped and magneto is unwakened...now both of my 6* are at rank 1 and was gonna rank 2 professor x but many people suggested me to rank 5 professor x as he is duped including msd....i know his Awakened ability is helpful but not necessary and 6* are the future...what do you think??
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• DogfoodLidDogfoodLid Posts: 130
    Both have their uses and both are very solid champs. Prof x is more nuanced game play. But if you are good with him he would be better. Mags is just as good at r2. I personally would rank mags and will be. I have both too. But that is more to prof x not being in a wheelchair.
  • Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★

Both have their uses and both are very solid champs. Prof x is more nuanced game play. But if you are good with him he would be better. Mags is just as good at r2. I personally would rank mags and will be. I have both too. But that is more to prof x not being in a wheelchair.

Who would you rank up btw unwakened 6* or Awakened 5* professor x?