**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Crippling Bugs With May Update (2021)

Mr_Holl87Mr_Holl87 Posts: 334 ★★★
NOTE: To any and all community members and MCOC players reading this, please feel free to list any and all bugs you have encountered in game since the update as well. I would love to have a list in the comments all in one place so Kabam can easily and quickly view them for consideration.

I've compiled a list of in game bugs since the new update dropped this past week. These are bugs I've personally noticed and experienced and have lost fights due to these issues. Most are champion specific, some are more node related I think.

Guillotine 2099 not stacking degen debuff. She will only inflict ONE degen at one time and often times, won't even apply one at all. Guilly's special 1 attack is also NOT power draining the opponent. I tested this out multiple times and it never came up.

Stealth Suit Spider-Man isn't stacking his web charges. Previously, if you'd throw a special two with Stealthy, he would consume and apply two web charges on the enemy, depending on which web cartridge you chose before starting the fight. For this example, if Flash Bang is selected, before the update his special two would consume two web cartridges and apply Flash Bang TWICE on his opponent, doubling the potency of the web shooter. After the update, his special two still consumes two charges, but only applies ONE debuff on the enemy, and in the case of Flash Bang, significantly DECREASING his damage output. Using two charges, only applying one effect at a time.

Falcon's Locked On ability is NOT shutting down certain abilities. I am unsure how widespread this is but this has come up in my alliance chat and I have had issues with it as well. Personally, my six star Falcon is NOT preventing evades like he used to when Locked On and he's not stopping power gain. I haven't tested this but people in my alliance have complained about Locked On not preventing Thing from building rock stacks. Locked On is not working.

Similarly, She-Hulk's slow isn't preventing Unstoppable. I took her into ROL and fought against Juggernaut, periodically threw a heavy attack to keep the Slow debuf applied, and it never prevented Unstoppable. Juggernaut still gained Unstoppable with every special he threw despite being slowed.

Captain Marvel Movie is taking damage WHILE Indestructible. I learned this the hard way in AQ yesterday, the final day and the hardest day in map 6. I was fighting Silver Surfer, I had Binary Ignition and Indestructible active, but she took damage and got KO'd while Indestructible. I lost one of my best champs in her first fight in AQ and my entire alliance suffered from this bug.

To go along with the CMM movie bug, Silver Surfer (at least as a defender in AQ) REMAINS Unblockable for about 20 seconds or longer after activating his special 2. This is what killed my CMM (while she was Indestructible). A buddy in my alliance pointed out that when Surfer has X amount of unique buffs and has Vigilance he will become unblockable, usually, only for his specials. Surfer REMAINED unblockable for approximately 20 seconds or MORE after his special two ended and it destroyed my CMM, who, again, was also Indestructible. And again I point out, this cost my entire alliance as we were unable to finish the map as a result.

Sunspot Perfect Block is not working. He is taking MASSIVE damage while blocking even when Perfect Block is triggered.

Corvus Glaive is taking bleed damage while he has Glaive Immunity. I don't remember who I was fighting specifically, but they were able to stack three bleed debuffs on my Corvus at the same time while he had Glaive charges still active.

Various other bugs that don't seem to be champion specific:

I know you guys are aware of the issues with Parry and Dex, especially in/after Incursions, however, I have NOT been running Incursions and AM having massive issues with both masteries. I had to restart EQ multiple times due to Dex and Parry both failing in the first fights. Content creator Katy Candy mentioned the issues with dropped inputs as one of the key reasons she's stepping back from the game, calling the issue with Dexterity planting your champion causing them to activate Parry instead of dodging a special "Bloxterity". This is an issue you ARE losing popular youtubers over.

Enemy AI REFUSES to throw their specials. This has been an issue for at least a month or two now, but my alliance is also complaining about it. They've complained about AI not throwing specials in Arena, AW, AQ and EQ, all areas I have trouble baiting out specials as well. Even Taunt doesn't seem to help this.

Intercept is inconsistent with this update, especially against Shang-Chi boss in the EQ. Given the nodes the boss has, you don't want to block or Parry too many times, your best and only option is to back off, wait for him to dash in and intercept him. However, intercept ALWAYS fails against him, and I take a medium dash attack followed by a combo to the face and die instantly. This happened at least 10 fights in a row as he easily wiped out my entire team. I backed out and started over with a different team and same thing happened. I revived my team and had this issue AGAIN. Alliance members are having the same issue. Shang-Chi canNOT be intercepted and COUNTLESS items were wasted (myself included) in order to defeat him just ONE time. This issue is so severe that most members in my alliance are not running full exploration for this month's EQ, stating that the rewards aren't worth it for this "act 6 level boss fight" and "act 6 trauma throwback".

This last bit isn't so much a bug as it is a complaint. Countless people I talk to everyday are complaining about monthly content being far too difficult lately for the rewards provided. The complaint is not "we want a rewards buff!" but simply, the content is too frustrating and isn't worth it. Many of my alliance members did not run any of the side event last month due to it's difficulty and RNG style rewards. Many complained that the EQ itself was harder than usual. This month, everyone is running the side event and enjoying it, the rewards are really good, especially in comparison to last month, however, this EQ is exceptionally harder than last months. Many are complaining that the difficulty is increasing every month but the rewards stay the same and currently, the rewards just aren't worth the time, effort, stress and frustration currently in the game, especially with the ever growing list of bugs negatively impacting the players and their ability to deal with the difficult content. One alliance member pointed out that after Cavalier difficulty EQ rewards were buffed back in the day, the quests also got a little bit easier. Now they're harder than ever and as I mentioned above, most people are comparing current Cav EQ to Act 6 pre nerf in terms of difficulty and frustration, with a large number of those people not even completing content this month and last, let alone exploring the content. This worries me as I am concerned there is a large number of long time MCOC players leaving the game or heavily considering leaving the game, especially when popular Youtubers are throwing in the towel.