**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cavalier EQ - Mutant

JDunk2291JDunk2291 Posts: 464 ★★
edited May 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Can the team revamp this side of the quest with the biohazard nodes? There is a number of problems with these mutant paths.

1) Mutant champions who reduce ability accuracy (Domino, Archangel) also reduce chance to convert bleeds into fury buffs.

2) Although there is a reduced potency for bleeds if they dont convert to furies using specials, they add up and that can be damaging

3) There is nothing to be done about poisons..if u strike a block by mistake; No way to convert said poisons to Fury buffs.

It's a quest with global buffs for Mutants but I feel I have to bring other class champs who are bleed immune because the node to convert bleeds doesn't always work.

Comments

• Options
    GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    It's fine as it is now. Use OR or EF or someone else. Collosus?

In fact it's just easy as it gets.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Try coagulate mastery. You'll take 0 bleed damage
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    I see where you're coming from, but I found it fairly manageable this time. The last time they had this node, I think it was only a 50% damage reduction. My mutants were dying like flies.

That said, I agree with the things you mentioned regarding champs that should work but somehow don't. That's annoying. It was the same last month, when it was a regen node in the mutant chapter. I brought Archangel so that he could prevent the regen entirely, but got no furies from that. I get that he might not have followed the rules of the node exactly but it still felt like an odd omission to not get the bonus damage on the character best suited for that kind of situation. It's also not the only time it has happened - in the skill chapter a few months ago, Falcon initially got no bonus furies from preventing enemies from evading because he did it the "wrong" way. This makes it a little hard to rank up champs reliably.