**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Not Gaining Power after Parry Tutorial [Merged Threads]

Comments

• KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,416 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Do we have to do the training though?
    I don't have the training at all atm.
  • ChrisChilly81ChrisChilly81 Posts: 21

if u force close d app it will work again.
    At least for me anyhows.

Ok, let me try that as well. With AW starting definitely need it
  • EscornaboiEscornaboi Posts: 2,448 ★★★
    I have the same problem in Arena, Duel, History Mode… Only today (1 day ago, all right…).
  • theWatcher4theWatcher4 Posts: 53
    Both defender and attacker are not gaining power by any means in arean...

https://youtu.be/kwg9Zc7YcgA
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 129
    Yes same here
  • GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Posts: 129
    edited May 2021

• AshKetchumAshKetchum Posts: 286 ★★
    I logged onto my mini and went to the same arena without doing the training and power gain works fine
  • SidbelieberSidbelieber Posts: 32

Why did u post this here bro
    Keep it a secret man
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Gamer said:

Lvernon15 said:

Definitely sensing cancelled aw

Restart the game and it works normally
    Yeah, but not everyone is gonna do that, and it’s reactivated if you do training again which I dunno if it’s gone yet but is it isn’t then yeah
    Jep I’m was really thinking how brek it wil be for war don’t do war in top tier anymore but definitely breaking at the fint
  • Nemsa_M4nNemsa_M4n Posts: 97
    A simple restart of the app will fix it
  • ElderchrElderchr Posts: 4

Hey all,

Did this happen AFTER completing the new Parry Tutorial? Or has this affected anybody that didn't do it?

After the tutorial
  • Clarkkent76Clarkkent76 Posts: 282
    All folks have to do is not restart the app before war starts and they'll coast through every lane with now power gain on defenders.
  • Shrish23Shrish23 Posts: 6
    Thank you
  • ChrisChilly81ChrisChilly81 Posts: 21
    I just tried a force close of the game and a restart guys and it’s working in arenas. AW starts shortly so we’ll see there
    Nemsa_M4n said:

A simple restart of the app will fix it

Yes, restart the application causes it to gain power back (such as persistent charges bug). But that is not a definitive solution, but a temporary one, and it does not guarantee that the problem will not be repeated.
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 ★★★
    tutorial was removed for me, before i got a chance to play around with it. lol
  • ReymorshedReymorshed Posts: 3
    Same for me in arena after completing the training
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Bigmf99 said:

Closing out and restarting fixed it for me.

Same here
  • ChrisNimrodChrisNimrod Posts: 1
    there is a problem with obtaining power in the fight.
  • Same for me after doing the parry training. Was doing a monthly quest path and no power gained for any champion .
    Logged out and back in again and did a round in arena and power gain back. Did the training again and power gain stopped again .

Was nice not having to worry about sp3 in quest but obviously had none myself so took a while to do the fights. 😁

Reloading is the best fix until it gets fully fixed
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Well, wars starting any second now and people still have it active, anything being done?
  • I was fighting event quest kingpin boss and there was no power gain from hits.Also salve and regen of my and defender champs stopped working. This is another bug in the same week after incursion. Compensate us guys.
  • Hades_2Hades_2 Posts: 48
    @Kabam Miike started after looking at the tutorial, now I have no power in any fights ... not good as war is pending now
    Now, the game is in maintenance… To fix it?
  • SKIRMISHERSKIRMISHER Posts: 32
    Emergency "panic" maintanance🤪
  • Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Posts: 115
    edited May 2021
    @Kabam Miike i was playing 2.1 in event quest and i thougt that i have the power gain node for villians,played huperion versus hero opponents and i thought that was intended ,and then i read the nodes and yes it has a bug that the opponents and i dont gain any power,i finished the path and go for another path just to see its path bug or what ,then i saw that this bug has on another path to ,closed the game and didnt back to the game because i didnt have energy, hope this bug will fixed faster than aw attack comes in
  • kaps25kaps25 Posts: 6
    After the tutorial I started with act 6.3.4.. My champ was not gaining any power nor was the defender.. And suddenly the game went into emergency maintenance.. ( Spent some units for boosts and energy which now are a waste)