**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LGBT+ friendly alliance looking for new members

We are an LGBT+ friendly Alliance from all over the world

AQ - we do maps 5-5-5 but have been exploring 6-5-5. Consistently achieve 200M

AW - We are taking a break from doing 2 AW, tier 6-7 until new maps come out.

SA - Each player contributes 15,000

Must use Line

We are super friendly, supportive, and organized. We are growing steadily yet try to minimize the impact of the game on personal life.

We are not a demanding Alliance we only ask players:
- Join AQ regularly and often
- Communicate
- Read announcements
- Be supportive

Comments

• Options
    OwlkitOwlkit Posts: 61
    Line ID is Owlkit
  • Options
    youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 185 ★★
    Currently looking for two new players

Line ID 'getitoutme2' or 'MuscleBear'
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    @RicoShay I agree with you. Your sexual or identical oriëntation has nothing to do with your ability to play the game.
    However. There is a specific group of players that do seek an alliance where they can maybe talk about their oriëntation with people that are like minded. Because maybe they have very few people that agree with their viewpoints in their daily lives.
    A person looking for that might not feel welcome in an alliance that does either not care about a persons personal feelings as long as they do their AQ run. Or in an alliance that might question certain standpoints that are generally accepted as fact in an LGBTQ+ orientated alliance.
  • Options
    GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom wether someone agrees with what the LGBTQ+ community believes does not necessarily have to do with open mindedness. Just a different train of thought. That way of thinking actually puts people off to being open to the community in the first place.
    HOWEVER. I do agree that there are still a lot of people that ridicule the community. And that should be challenged. So I think it is good when an alliance is open about their standpoint, when it matters to them. And since it is an almost full alliance there are plenty of people that are looking for a place like this.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    I'm aware of the issues. I'm a member of the community myself. I was being respectful in wording it that way. To be blunt, some people are ignorant.
    I'm not trying to take over the OP's Thread, so I'll move on. What I will say is as much as we feel it's a non-issue, and as far as we've come, it's still not at the point where people don't need to feel safe. Regardless, we all have the right to assemble in whatever manner we choose, and it's about inclusion, not exclusion.
    LGBTQIA+ isn't only for people who are in a specific community. It also includes Allies.
  • Options
    Please do stay on topic, this is a space purely for recruiting new allies. Debates such as this are best handled in General.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Please do stay on topic, this is a space purely for recruiting new allies. Debates such as this are best handled in General.

So we can?
  • Options
    We currently have two spots open.

We are a LGBT-friendly Alliance from all over the world. We respect gender/sexuality/ethnic/religious diversity.

We are friendly, supportive, and well organised. We are competitive and keep steadily growing, but at the same time, we try to minimise impact of the game on personal life.

AQ: We run maps 6-5-5 (250M milestone).

AW: Not many of our players love AW as it is currently, however we frequently play 1BG voluntarily, just for fun. If you do participate in AW please place defenders that are at least 5/R5 or 6/R2 ... and no duplicates.

We are not that demanding of an Alliance, we only ask players to, at a minimum:

- Join AQ soon after it starts and login regularly to advance.
    - Communicate accordingly.
    - Read Announcements and follow advice from them.
  • Options

We currently have two spots open.

We are a LGBT-friendly Alliance from all over the world. We respect gender/sexuality/ethnic/religious diversity.

We are friendly, supportive, and well organised. We are competitive and keep steadily growing, but at the same time, we try to minimise impact of the game on personal life.

AQ: We run maps 6-5-5 (250M milestone).

AW: Not many of our players love AW as it is currently, however we frequently play 1BG voluntarily, just for fun. If you do participate in AW please place defenders that are at least 5/R5 or 6/R2 ... and no duplicates.

We are not that demanding of an Alliance, we only ask players to, at a minimum:

- Join AQ soon after it starts and login regularly to advance.
    - Communicate accordingly.
    - Read Announcements and follow advice from them.

We currently have 3 spots open! Please add 'getitoutme2' on LINE app.
  • Options
    So mad when something in this world doesn't align with who you are. You are one of 8 billion. Stay mad. :D