**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Question about the new featured Grandmaster Crystals.....

Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Will these have the same odds as a feature 5* crystal? Or that of the 150 unit feature? In the feature 5* you seem to have about a 20% chance of pulling the champ and very low chance at a sub feature, while in the 150 unit crystals you have a much lower chance of pulling the 4* feature but a much higher shot at the 3* feature and 4* sub features..... so which will it be? I'd like to know before I spend my units. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    I'm guessing same as the 150 units ones. They have the same purpose.
    We'll soon see ;)
  • Imac7065Imac7065 Posts: 365
    Spino wrote: »
    I'm guessing same as the 150 units ones. They have the same purpose.
    We'll soon see ;)

They have 5* in them though. I'm hoping its more of a 20% chance at the feature as a 3-5* champ personally.
  • SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    I'm with you there, but knowing kabam, it seems unlikely to me. :'(
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I suspect they're around the same as the regular GMC. Difference being the chance at new Champs. Considering the value of 15,000 Shard Crystals, that wouldn't be proportionate to 300 Units.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I sense a generic “we don’t discuss drop rates” reply incoming. Sadly.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Well, they don't discuss Drop Rates. However, they may comment if it's the same as the GMC or not. I believe it is. I find it hard to believe that a Crystal will be offered for 300 Units with a Drop Rate as equal as the Featured Crystals. Now, it may be possible that the possibility of a 5* is the same as the regular GMC, but the Drop Rate of the Featured is the same in terms of what 5* you roll. More likely than not, it's probably like the GMC with Featured Champs in it.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    I also want to know if the odds are the same as the regular GMC, or if thr chance to drop a 4/5-star is a little higher