**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Skill class champ rank up recommendation

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
I do not have Shang-Chi, NF and Hit-Monkey, so my initial thought is focusing on 3 champs: Falcon, Moleman and JP. Who would you suggest to put higher priority first? And the reasons? Thanks.

Skill class champ rank up recommendation 37 votes

Falcon
37%
edricEwell65SSS69Johnnypants_37Kapitoshka_4380casual0TheBair123ScrubhanWill3808AJ007Scarcity27KennMcocAndyBeardokidanineSatyavan 14 votes
Moleman
45%
DonJenkoPacinoKennadoSairam44Kill_GreyILLUSION8Deamon1337Sparx265EtherealityGr8TonyStarkRiptideLlessurGrindelwaldBarani7daCam97butter_ball20Bkay69Hidr8__ 17 votes
Jabari Panther
0%
Other skill champ (name)
16%
F4k3_GaM3rTimrosmanveertherealWu_Bangerz23EtjamaYodabolt21 6 votes

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Whichever one you like playing the most. Can't go wrong with any of them
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Moleman

Whichever one you like playing the most. Can't go wrong with any of them

This. I vote Moleman cuz he's duped and that helps a little. Falcon if he would have been duped would be a better choice than Moleman, cuz Falcon doesnt need high sig like Moleman does. Jabari is good but imho not better than the other two, the others bring much more utility to the table I think.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Other skill champ (name)
    Xbones. But if you're not a fan of him, Mole Man and Falcon are both amazing and it's really down to personal preference.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Thanks for advices. Would that change your thought if I can awaken those skill champs with AG?

• LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    Moleman
    Molegod becuz he’s duped
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 812 ★★★
    Other skill champ (name)
    Kingpin....I have basically all of them u listed at r4 and higher and use him the most (falcon close second)

Kingpin....I have basically all of them u listed at r4 and higher and use him the most (falcon close second)

Kingpin not at radar becoz I have 6* version.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    If that Night Thrasher is high sig, he could be insane. He can literally get an additional of +4k attack.
    Crossbones is worth a thought about too, but incase you can't be quite aggressive, maintaining his furies are tough.
    Incase you don't like both, Killmonger is a great option too.

If you don't like any of them, Moleman...

If that Night Thrasher is high sig, he could be insane. He can literally get an additional of +4k attack.
    Crossbones is worth a thought about too, but incase you can't be quite aggressive, maintaining his furies are tough.

Not dislike, because I have 6* version, for all those mentioned.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Reference said:

Not dislike, because I have 6* version, for all those mentioned.
    Heh, then Moleman.
    But trust be, the 5 star Crossbones can come clutch at a lot of places. The Buffs, AAR, purify, he's got a great kit now. Adding to the fact he hits super hard with those furies.
    My final pick is mole man. Thanks for votes and comments above.

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Falcon
    Reference said:

Thanks for advices. Would that change your thought if I can awaken those skill champs with AG?

I wouldn’t use a gem in falcon but it looks like you’ve already decided your choice of champion.
    Will3808 said:

Reference said:

I wouldn’t use a gem in falcon but it looks like you’ve already decided your choice of champion.
    Thanks for the feedback. Yeah I just follow the majority vote and need to learnt a bit on how to use buffed mole man. Initial feeling is that his play style is similar to a mix of CMM and Corvus. Still need to explore more on how to manage his frenzy cycle.