**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Prepping for the Canadian LoL run

GarrettNGarrettN Posts: 1,092 ★★★★★
As there aren’t a ton of Canadian options, it seems almost universally agreed that sabretooth with the Sasquatch synergy seems to be the best move forward. With that in mind, do I need to rank up any of the other 4* champs? Also, which path would you recommend?

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

You will only need ST so no need to rank anyone up. I am planning to take the easy path (outer edges) but with colossus shortcut

This is what most people I've seen have suggested.
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    If you skill level is somewhat higher you could take a very short path. kt1 has done that.
    Starlord > Thor JF > Daredevil > Venompool > Dr strange > Kamala > Rocket > Maestro
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 733 ★★★
    How many units would this take?
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I'm preparing for this now. I have Wolverine maxed, but I'm thinking of maxing Guardian as well. I'm worried about Magik and I'm worried about Maestro's SP1, which I don't have a 100% success rate on dexing. I don't want to get caught with my pants down.

I've heard suggestions of only doing MLLL with ST until you get the SP3, so you don't die to unlucky evades, this seems like good advice.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★

I'm preparing for this now. I have Wolverine maxed, but I'm thinking of maxing Guardian as well. I'm worried about Magik and I'm worried about Maestro's SP1, which I don't have a 100% success rate on dexing. I don't want to get caught with my pants down.

I've heard suggestions of only doing MLLL with ST until you get the SP3, so you don't die to unlucky evades, this seems like good advice.

I actually wonder why people don't use Guardian. Don't get me wrong guys, I just can't play those challenges yet.
    I think Guardian is #Canadian (he literally has the symbol of the flag on him) and he considerably has high damage too. Then why is that no one uses him for that challenge. Does Labyrinth have Damage caps? I thought no...
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

I maxed guardian thinking he would help, i was wrong. ST is way better for magik and maestro and every other fight. Completely useless rankup, sigh
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★

I maxed guardian thinking he would help, i was wrong. ST is way better for magik and maestro and every other fight. Completely useless rankup, sigh
    Im sow u post early that’s u can’t get a sp3 of with low hp one ST with u can just itersup but ofcasse one like wh no the same with magik. Els I’m agerd wiith you point
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,903 ★★★★★

You can always go into act 4 and get some practice in on little maestro as well.
    I just wanted to appreciate the idea of the wee baby maestro. If anybody far more skilled in photoshop wants to have fun with that, it’s a good one.