**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Missing 5 star avekan gem

I had 5 star avekan gem (from patch 12 error kabam give it free ) time I didn't have any 5 * but I go to my inventory to see my staff and I noticed I missing 5 star avekan gem as you can see my 5 stars ist avekan plz help me kabam

hjsw0y1m2fea.png
hagtmof6hykz.png

Comments

• Options
    WaynedavyWaynedavy Posts: 194
    somat lvl 52 you were over 200000 months ago? I thought the 5* gem was given to those over 200000 like months before 12.0
  • Options
    SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    It was a crystal with a random class gem in it. If you had it and did not open it, it is in your crystals inventory.

(That is if you were above 200 K of IP, of course)
  • Options
    MalanMalan Posts: 26
    s93rjh5rw7tc.png
    plqw0wcgnov9.png
  • Options
    2i2lubog4ax3.png
    w9pl9k5y7sdg.png
    crvmuyicpvdn.png
    2r1nbn8g6o6b.png
    87zto6bw7hyl.png
  • Options
    Spino wrote: »
    It was a crystal with a random class gem in it. If you had it and did not open it, it is in your crystals inventory.

(That is if you were above 200 K of IP, of course)

Look the img I already opened the gem Crystal when I got it
  • Options
    Waynedavy wrote: »
    somat lvl 52 you were over 200000 months ago? I thought the 5* gem was given to those over 200000 like months before 12.0

I play this game be four 12 .0
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Dude,you have a 98k account with only one r5 champ. The awakening gem was awarded to those who were over 200k
  • Options

I'm not a nube I start game
    Afrid wrote: »
    Dude,you have a 98k account with only one r5 champ. The awakening gem was awarded to those who were over 200k

I got one and I open it
  • Options

It's a black Crystal
  • Options
    Code5Code5 Posts: 58
    Dude u lying
  • Options
    SpacemanSpaceman Posts: 17
    You don’t have 200k rating.
  • Options
    VartoxVartox Posts: 202
    edited October 2017
    Dude, stoo lieing. You may have been playing then but they wouldn't have given it to a person with 98k PI. It was prolly lower then
  • Options
    Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Malan wrote: »

I'm not a nube I start game

I got one and I open it

You're not a nube and Kabam won't give you ****. So stop lying please.

• Options
    Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    ha119coa02dw.png

As you can see, even now you're clearly WAY under the 200k mark needed for that gem AT the time 12.0 was released and redone. Quit trying to scam free stuff and earn it like everyone else did.
  • Options
    Hi Malan, I'm sorry to hear of this missing Awakening Gem. If you're absolutely certain that you had one as part of the 12.0 patch and it's now missing, you'll need to get in contact with the Support Team to have this investigated.

When writing to them, please make sure to include essential details such as what's missing, as well as the last time you saw it, as this will greatly help their search.

As this issue cannot be dealt with on the forums and requires their help, this particular thread will be closed.
This discussion has been closed.