**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

@Crcrcrc this one is for you

2»

Comments

• Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★

Aleor said:

Tbf, any champ will work. It's like saying smbd is good for life transfer node, lol. If you are looking for champs who will finish it faster, take champs who ramp damage with something but attack. Like Gambit should be good with his prowess, any high crit champ like corvis, hitmonky, ipman, AA, cable heavy spam with apoc, havok (possibly even faster, as he gains power passively), almost same for namor, sunspot, aarcus, cull with his double damage active (similar to this ihulk extra damage), etc. Hell, maybe even cyclops, if you can block up to almost two bars of power and then stack some armor breaks. Hyperion, as he ramps with furies and cosmic charges, may be not as effective, as he will gain extra attack, when he already has it. If his base attack 1k, and you get 2k extra by himself, with the nodes you will have 5 total instead of 3. With corvus and others you get 3 instead of 1. But you still can spam heavy and sp3s and chill the fight easily.
    CGR, if I get it right, may be not as good, as you have to trigger dex to stun her, and you don't want to do it with CGR. It's almost like brining corvus for a fight with buffet node

NOT EVERY CHAMPS WORKS AS WELL AS IHULK ON THIS NODE.

That's the point of this. No one's saying iHulk is better than all other bgt's here because he works for this node.
    Reread what I said maybe. Almost anyone will work for that node. Well, maybe Elsa won't and some other evade champs... Champs I named I'd expect to work just as well. You only need a champ who ramps without ramping his attack. Ihulk fits, as he deals extra damage with every hit. Similar to Rulk
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

Aleor said:

Tbf, any champ will work. It's like saying smbd is good for life transfer node, lol. If you are looking for champs who will finish it faster, take champs who ramp damage with something but attack. Like Gambit should be good with his prowess, any high crit champ like corvis, hitmonky, ipman, AA, cable heavy spam with apoc, havok (possibly even faster, as he gains power passively), almost same for namor, sunspot, aarcus, cull with his double damage active (similar to this ihulk extra damage), etc. Hell, maybe even cyclops, if you can block up to almost two bars of power and then stack some armor breaks. Hyperion, as he ramps with furies and cosmic charges, may be not as effective, as he will gain extra attack, when he already has it. If his base attack 1k, and you get 2k extra by himself, with the nodes you will have 5 total instead of 3. With corvus and others you get 3 instead of 1. But you still can spam heavy and sp3s and chill the fight easily.
    CGR, if I get it right, may be not as good, as you have to trigger dex to stun her, and you don't want to do it with CGR. It's almost like brining corvus for a fight with buffet node

That's the point of this. No one's saying iHulk is better than all other bgt's here because he works for this node.
    Reread what I said maybe. Almost anyone will work for that node. Well, maybe Elsa won't and some other evade champs... Champs I named I'd expect to work just as well. You only need a champ who ramps without ramping his attack. Ihulk fits, as he deals extra damage with every hit. Similar to Rulk
    Yeah let’s see rulk do this in 25 hits in a minute
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

Aleor said:

Do you know how Rulk works? Reread what I said maybe, I said that iHulk works better than most if not all champs for this node. And you're naming some people who require time to ramp up and counters to some arbitary nodes.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

Please be my guest and take any one of those champions, or literally any champion for that matter and beat this fight faster.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★

Aleor said:

Aleor said:

Do you know how Rulk works? Reread what I said maybe, I said that iHulk works better than most if not all champs for this node. And you're naming some people who require time to ramp up and counters to some arbitary nodes.
    Rulk extra damage works similar to ihulk's. Awakened and with massacre be at 4 charges at start of the fight. Same ramp would work for bishop with sp1.
    What time does aarkus take to rump up? Havok? Namor? Hit monkey? AA? Gambit? That's half of champs I used as example. You can also use stealthy, domino, ghost, jubilee, probably annihilus, rocket, sorceress and nightcrawler

Judging a champ on that fight just doesn't make any sense
  • Options
    manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    legrind said:

Crcrcrc said:

Doesn't everyone with damage destroy it if you can reparry?

I would love to see you do it with any other champ in 25 hits without specials. It's not going to happen, but you can try
    Ever heard of Quake?
    sure i'll be in the corner for 10 mins and ill probably slip up because my fingers will be tired while you can do it in 1 min with ihulk
  • Options
    Aleor said:

Aleor said:

Aleor said:

Rulk extra damage works similar to ihulk's. Awakened and with massacre be at 4 charges at start of the fight. Same ramp would work for bishop with sp1.
    What time does aarkus take to rump up? Havok? Namor? Hit monkey? AA? Gambit? That's half of champs I used as example. You can also use stealthy, domino, ghost, jubilee, probably annihilus, rocket, sorceress and nightcrawler

Ok what? Did you compare Havok's ramp up with I-Hulk? Show me Havok doing 25 consecutive hits in 1 min and doing even 20% of that fight.

You are missing the point so bad it hurts. I-Hulk has insane damage, he can do this fight in 1 minute. That is the point. The point isn't I-hulk is the only champion who can do it. Yeah, anyone can do it, stop bringing that up man it's not the point. I-hulk is miles faster than any champ you have named.

I-hulk can get similar damage to this in content without this node, this is a showcase of his max potential, of what can happen when he gets perfect conditions. Cause you can get to and maintain 25 rage stacks in normal content too
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Aleor said:

Aleor said:

Aleor said:

N
    Aleor said:

Aleor said:

Aleor said:

NO ONE'S JUDGING A CHAMP ON THAT FIGHT JESUS. Rhulk's extra damage doesn't increase with every hit. With Gambit, you would need to reparry and build charges, then use a power-boost to do back to special spam. Otherwise, it's going to be Rng dependent with the crits to finish her off. With AA, you'll only be applying bleeds, so no big damage from neurotoxins. Hit-Monkey will just do his regular damage and won't outdamage iHulk. Namor literally needs a full ramp-up involving sp3's to get to his damage, Havok too.

The point here is that those champs work, yes, but not as well as iHulk and it's showing a niche use for him. No one's judging any champ here because of that node. Don't know where you're getting that from.
  • Options
    Haji_Saab said:

I don't know why people are taking this as a comment on iHulk's general usefulness.

This is just a specific fight/node. That's about it.

Some people take it so personally showing the potential damage of a champion damn
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    He has been growing on me lately, still not the best champ. But can’t have his heal reversed of modified.
  • Options
    Texas_11 said:

He has been growing on me lately, still not the best champ. But can’t have his heal reversed of modified.

An insane ability for him would be healing not affected by AAR, and also rage stacks are paused when opponent is blocking. He would be crazy reliable
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

An insane ability for him would be healing not affected by AAR, and also rage stacks are paused when opponent is blocking. He would be crazy reliable
    I think his rage stacks are fine with the specials, otherwise he would be kinda crazy. I do think that he would be more effective if they increased the duration for less potency.

His regen should not be affected by AAR, but if it’s not affected, there has to be a sacrifice kinda like nick fury. Like if affected by AAR , his regen is cut in half.

• Options
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

I think his rage stacks are fine with the specials, otherwise he would be kinda crazy. I do think that he would be more effective if they increased the duration for less potency.

His regen should not be affected by AAR, but if it’s not affected, there has to be a sacrifice kinda like nick fury. Like if affected by AAR , his regen is cut in half.

One good idea I've seen floated around is a taunt for X% per rage stack, would really help the opponent stay aggressive