**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Road to next Featured 6 star crystal (end of June 2021)

RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
With the nice amount of 6 star shards about to be unlocked from the second chapter of the side quest, I've decided to save all 6* shards for the next Featured crystal since it'll probably have a good pool.

If I can get to save between 25-30k, I'll be satisfied (ofc more would be what I'm aiming for but we gotta be realistic). There are 48 days left from now.

Feel free to post your own goals, I'm currently at 2,675 shards and (hopefully) won't spend a single shard before those 48 days.

(If the featured pool ends up disappointing, then we can still buy basics but that's for later)

Comments

• Options
    Xva23Xva23 Posts: 500 ★★★
    I had the same thought, lol
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I've got 9k, but I'm really tempted to just go for a basic...
  • Options
    Crcrcrc said:

I've got 9k, but I'm really tempted to just go for a basic...

Sure, that's your own choice. Go for it if you really want to open one asap, good luck!
  • Options
    SidbelieberSidbelieber Posts: 32
    I got everything I wanted except 5* or 6* quake and Ghost
    I'm more hoping for Ghost if there will be Ghost in featured crystal then I'll definitely go for it
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I’m at 25K shards now but I’ll be adding another 24.5K shards to that once I complete Miike’s Revenge and Asgardian Cheddar, plus whatever we get from the side quest and 7.2. Also, July 4th deals will be coming out either right before or right after the Crystal does so whatever we get from those too.
  • Options
    Current balance: 11,250 shards due to the Side Quest, 40 days left.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I've decided to go for the next featured, Mr Negative has absolutely wowed me, I love the character, the playstyle, the abilities, everything. I've only just started saving, but 7.2 completion has got me to 15k. I still have the side quest to do, and Uncollected exploration. I'm not sure what my aim is, but as many as possible really!

Shang Chi, Jabari and Odin are all amazing pulls too, Silver Centurion and Mangog are ok I guess. Hoping for a good sub feature pool too!
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★

I'm more hoping for Ghost if there will be Ghost in featured crystal then I'll definitely go for it

6* Quake does not exist 🥲
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

6* Quake does not exist 🥲
    Oh he knows. He's got a few tricks up his sleeve...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I rolled a Featured last night and pulled Doc Strange. I think Imma wait.