**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Spider-Man (Classic) Overhaul Idea

Spider-Man (Classic)

Science

Duplicate Ability: Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man
As a defender: Start the fight with 150 hits on the combo meter
As an Attacker: Every hit on the combo meter grants+1% attack

Passive- Spider-Man has a 0.5% chance to evade incoming attacks for every hit on the combo meter. This does not trigger through block.
Allowing Spider-Man to stand back and idle for 1 second applys taunt on the opponent reducing attack by 35% and giving 70% chance for the opponent to activate a special attack.

Web Shooters:

Spider-Man has 3 web types; Basic, Impact and Taser. When Spider-Man uses his webs inflict one of the following depending on which web is currently in uses. Each web goes on 10 second cooldown after ending a combo. Each combo-ending web hit passively stuns the opponent for 1 second.
Basic- Stop opponents from activating any buffs and auto-blocking/evading/gaining unstoppable for X seconds. Called 'webbed' in-game.
Impact- Armour breaks the opponent for X Armour and increase attack by 150% for 5 seconds. (Max:3) Impact webs are always critical.
Taser- Inflict shock, dealing X damage over X seconds and decrease ability accuracy by 40%. (Damage would be just a bit weaker than 1 of Dr Dooms' 3 Incinerates.)
Heavy Attacks switch web type.

Animations: (based off of PS4 game)
1st Medium-Web zip
2nd Medium-Two feet hit to the face (dropkick manner)
1st Light-Rouhndhouse kick to the face
2nd Light-A web pulling his knee to their face
3rd Light- A backflip kick
4th Light- A webshot.
Medium 1, Light 2 and Light 4 are the web hits.
Special 1-Unchanged
The first two hits are webshots, and each punch gives armour break decreasing armour by X amount for X seconds.
Special 2-Unchanged
+X Critical Rating. This would be a lot of damage. E.g a 5/65 5* Would have 2759 attack rating and 2000 crit damage rating, it would increase to 9000 crit damage rating. This is so he has strong Special Attacks
Special 3-Unchanged
Activating SP3 allows Spiderman to use all three web types at once for two combos.

Synergies-
Spider....men?- Symbiote SM, SMSE, Miles
All -Critical damage rating is increased by 40%
A whole lot of bad guys-Green Goblin, Doctor O, Rhino, Mysterio, Electro, Mr Negative, Kingpin, Venom, Vulture
All champions gain +50% buff duration and attack rating.
Pass it on- Miles, Iron Man or IMIW
Miles- Venom Blast duration is doubled
IMIW-Debuff duration and potency is doubled/
Iron Man-Ill do it after a rework
Spider-Man-Web Types cooldown is reduced to 4 seconds

Thanks for reading! Any changes you would make?

Thanks @Loki_Poki1280 for inspiration

Comments

• Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 467 ★★★
    Looks Good Mate! Just a tad bit more Utility so He can be used in more types of Content but looks really good. One thing I would add is to the Sig Ability. Does he Get 150 Combo right off the start at say, Sig Lv.1? If So, I would change it to 50 sig 1 to 150 Sig 200 (If this is a 5 or 6 star) having it at that level right away defeats the purpose of having Sig Levels. But that is what I think. This Buff Idea look solid. Keep Up the good work! I enjoy looking at these
  • Options
    ilyasmorningstarilyasmorningstar Posts: 10
    It was long overdue. Classic Spidey should being buffed
  • Options
    JonoadeloyeJonoadeloye Posts: 66

Looks Good Mate! Just a tad bit more Utility so He can be used in more types of Content but looks really good. One thing I would add is to the Sig Ability. Does he Get 150 Combo right off the start at say, Sig Lv.1? If So, I would change it to 50 sig 1 to 150 Sig 200 (If this is a 5 or 6 star) having it at that level right away defeats the purpose of having Sig Levels. But that is what I think. This Buff Idea look solid. Keep Up the good work! I enjoy looking at these

Thanks! Yeah that's how it works. But I,d have to add a combo meter as well. Didn't think of that.
  • Options

It was long overdue. Classic Spidey should being buffed

I hope so!
  • Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 467 ★★★
    That's one hella of a good frame
  • Options

What kind ofutility are you looking to see?
  • Options
    Synergies update:

Pass it on: Iron Man.
    Hacked cool down is decreased to 15 seconds.