**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ timer?

ThomildoThomildo Posts: 442 ★★★
I haven’t seen any thread on this. But halfway through day 1 of aq the timer changed from 30 to 45 mins. If i’m correct it changed two weeks ago to compensate for a bug that some alliances encountered. But the whole week before this round we had 30 minute timers, please make 30 mins permanent. That would be a real qol change to the better!

Comments

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I think it was 45 minute timer from the start. I think 45 minute timers are fine. There is actually no rush to finish the map unless someone holds the link and does not move. If everyone moved once they have full energy, it's very easy to finish the map.
  • ThomildoThomildo Posts: 442 ★★★
    Actually, i’m sure it was 30 minutes for the first hours. It’s not that big of a deal. But for sure it helps if someone is holding the bg up. Or when you have different time zones. I think it makes the game a little less stressful with shortened timers :)
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Would I prefer 30 minute timers? Definitely.

Do I mind that it's back to 45? Not overly. It was nice being able to easily clear all my paths before I slept but it is what it is.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,071 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Would I prefer 30 minute timers? Definitely.

Do I mind that it's back to 45? Not overly. It was nice being able to easily clear all my paths before I slept but it is what it is.

Same. With 30 min timer we can actually move fast. Idk but I like this round