**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help with Five-Star Rank 5 Choice: Should Apocalypse be ranked up before NF and others?

Currently I have only a 5/65 200 sig Ghost and a 6* Rank 2 BWCV. This is an 8-month old account (returning player) with only 61 5-star and 9 6-star champs. But, I have a LOT of Mutants compared to other classes. (see picture) I'm thinking about rank 5-ing apocalypse now because I have so many mutant champs that if I get a rank 4-5 gem later that's mutant I'll have no issues using it.

But, just a couple of weeks ago I rolled and quickly awakened Nick Fury. He is a beast, but I'm still learning how to use him (i.e. not die when starting fight at low health each time)

I also have an awakened Venom who could help in a few variants, an awakened colossus, and a few other "beyond god tier" champs according to the lists. Who is the smartest Rank up while I work on exploring chapter 5 to get 2 more tier 5 catalysts?

Help with Five-Star Rank 5 Choice: Should Apocalypse be ranked up before NF and others? 9 votes

Rank 5 Nick Fury (Sig 1)
44%
EtjamaWill3808tofuシkidanine 4 votes
Rank 5 Apocalypse (Unawakened)
22%
RiptideDarksniper240 2 votes
Rank 5 Archangel (Sig 113)
33%
Zeroj2kKill_GreyFear_of_Clowns2099 3 votes
Rank 5 Colossus (Sig 53)
0%
Rank 5 Venom (Sig 50)
0%
Rank 5 Hyperion (Unawakened)
0%
Rank 5 Guillotine 2099 (Unawakened)
0%
Rank 5 She-Hulk (unawakened)
0%
Rank 5 Magic (unakawned)
0%
Rank 5 Guadian (Sig 12)
0%

Comments

• IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    This is the most misunderstood part of the game. Eventually you’ll have 10-20+ rank 5 champs. It’s not important who you rank up first as much as it is to NOT rank up a bad choice to waste resources.

Do NOT rank up Hyperion until you awaken him. Do NOT rank up guardian until he is sig 100+

Apocalypse, AA, NF and Colossus are your top 4 attackers so you can rank 5 any of those. I’d wait to do the others until those 4 are ranked.

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Rank 5 Nick Fury (Sig 1)
    In order I’d rank nick fury, venom, and then apoc.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Rank 5 Nick Fury (Sig 1)
    IcePick said:

This is the most misunderstood part of the game. Eventually you’ll have 10-20+ rank 5 champs. It’s not important who you rank up first as much as it is to NOT rank up a bad choice to waste resources.

Do NOT rank up Hyperion until you awaken him. Do NOT rank up guardian until he is sig 100+

Apocalypse, AA, NF and Colossus are your top 4 attackers so you can rank 5 any of those. I’d wait to do the others until those 4 are ranked.

This guy is right about the first thing he said.