Who do you think is the best 6* you can acquire

2»

Comments

• KennadoKennado Member Posts: 992 ★★★
    Doom

Ghost is the best 6* certainly, but if you NEED / factor in prestige as you said Doom would be my choice.

• TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Ghost

Ghost is the best 6* certainly, but if you NEED / factor in prestige as you said Doom would be my choice.

i forget sometimes about prestige. it seems like such a silly thing that some alliances require people to rank up high prestige champs. kabam could release hercules next month and he has the highest prestige in the game by far, but his abilities list might just have two lines, and some high tier alliances would still make people rank him up for prestige
  • UnitmanUnitman Member Posts: 241 ★★
    Ghost or doom. Ghost is hard to play - doom is easy. Ghost can do more annoying nodes than doom - ghost has bad prestige and doom's is awesome.
    It's highly subjective as is any thread like this
  • ddomddom Member Posts: 572 ★★
    Ghost
    Basically between Ghost and Doom.

Ghost if it's purely for attack, Doom if it's all around (including prestige, defence, etc)

The poll didn't need the rest of the options.
  • sudeep9680sudeep9680 Member Posts: 194
    Doom
    Doom is the best for me
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,106 ★★★★★
    Other
    Gladiator hulk
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Member Posts: 1,363 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Ghost
    ima end this debate its flash, he has such high speeds no champion could hit him
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Member Posts: 760 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    Apocalypse
    Easy choice for me. I have all the others on the list and other than Corvus all are duped.

If the question is about which is the best in general then depending on your play style, Ghost, Doom or CapIW can all be at the top of the list.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Member Posts: 11,598 ★★★★★
    Doom
    Extremely high prestige and extremely strong, will be my first r4 when they’re a thing, for someone who doesn’t care about prestige ghost is probably top