**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I awakened my Omega...

Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
Did I make the right choice? I dont' have many sigs, and will try to put in as many sigs as possible. Also please give me tips and tricks on how to play him if you can. Also, I don't run suicides and I already have a duped 4/55 archangel (sig 70), duped 5/65 colossus (sig 100 something).

I awakened my Omega... 45 votes

Good Choice
80%
subash_vikramrockray2016Hammerbro_64RockypantherxKill_GreyEtjamaDeaconSquirrelguyProximaMidnight_8ErosenseiogIcy000Heroesforhire18_FiiNCHMasterpuffRenaxqqSpideyFunkoJohnyBoyunstablechildSparx265Glassback 36 votes
OK Choice
15%
Denzel116Sarvanga1_MaratoxIronGladiator22HoitadoAvaric3TheBair123 7 votes
Bad Choice
4%
TheTAbyssSkyLord7000 2 votes
Other
0%

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    OK Choice
    i mean you will eventually get more sigs that you will be able to use on him, but i think i would rather wait to use it on someone like archangel who doesn't need suicides or max sig
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    edited May 2021

i mean you will eventually get more sigs that you will be able to use on him, but i think i would rather wait to use it on someone like archangel who doesn't need suicides or max sig

I already used one on Archangel a while back. He's at sig 70 and I can take him to sig 112 without a problem. I also have duped my Colossus. @TheBair123
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Good Choice

Lol he just said he has a sig 70 AA
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    OK Choice

he edited it after my post. maybe you should read before you say something
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Good Choice
    He’s a great choice! I use him plenty and I almost never run suicides. The dupe helps his damage output tremendously
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Bad Choice
    I have mine duped naturally and haven’t ranked him. Running Suicides is key to his character. As long as you’re happy ig
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Good Choice

he edited it after my post. maybe you should read before you say something
    Dang sorry just trying to help
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    OK Choice
    Misclicked

Good Choice