**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Stryfe and one eye open node.

AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
I’m not sure if this also applies to omega, prof x and havok, but how is stryfe taking damage back on his psychic attacks against the one eye open node? I don’t know if this is a bug or some weird interaction, but if it’s an interaction it needs to be made clear damage back immunity won’t work.

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    The hit damage will not be reflected but the
    passive shock damage will be
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★

The hit damage will not be reflected but the
    passive shock damage will be

Well it is reflected as I literally just tested it.
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

One eye open isn’t Thorns. It’s not even affected by AAR. Yes, the description needs to be made clear as I also had to find out by trial and error.

Only way to avoid it is to not damage the opponent during stun.

Hmmm.. It could at least say it isn’t affected by AAR if that’s the case? Very misleading.