**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Stages Variations..

I don't know why some of the stages variations were removed, by variation I mean the ones with rain, fog and stuff like that, I really don't like the same monotony of stages, would be cool to get a response from kabam about this topic...

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    People complained they couldn't see in the rain and fog and that it was a money grab by kabam
  • Options
    MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    @danielmath That's one way to kill diversity, oh well lets just take the old flat stages i guess...
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    @danielmath That's one way to kill diversity, oh well lets just take the old flat stages i guess...

You asked, i gave you the reason it happened :)
  • Options
    MarkxMarkx Posts: 209
    edited October 2017
    Wish we could have a choice to turn it off/on
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    I don't know why some of the stages variations were removed, by variation I mean the ones with rain, fog and stuff like that, I really don't like the same monotony of stages, would be cool to get a response from kabam about this topic...
    Actually the reason is because it was lagging and crashing the game as the hell, then people was complaining and the fix was optimize the code because those effects wasn't a problem versions ago remove those effects.

You can find the thread about it. It was a fix just for iOS if I'm not remembering bad.