**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wrong bracket showing for AQ (Alliance Quest)

Bracket is wrong for Alliance Quest, please fix ASAP....rewards are already getting jacked up.

Not sure how this got screwed up, it's also broken starting AQ, requires more people than usual to start another group.

Every comicon event, the game gets buggered up....may want to look into that....just sayin'

Comments

• AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    Last quest our alliance placed 768 in Expert tier. All ranks about 2801 remain in Expert tier. Now suddenly we are in Advanced tier. What happened? Please look into this glitch immediately as it may be affecting a large number of alliances.lai3sk9v0g5r.png
    h2b35b3te618.png

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    m0jw0bzs9f7u.png
    So we placed 790 last aq but when this aq started we went to advance
  • Same issue bloody annoying kabam
  • kmbell81kmbell81 Posts: 47
    My alliance is having the same issue. We placed 2200ish last AQ and now we’re in the wrong tier.
  • BigDWSUBigDWSU Posts: 212
    Same bull **** here
    zgd0sncfb6b8.png
  • Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    Kabam, last aq, our alliance, FLOYD1, were in place 724 in aq and now next thing u know, our alliance is in the advanced bracket. Why do u do this to ur community Kabam?!?!?!
  • Jad_76Jad_76 Posts: 0
    Last week my alliance scored at 699 in the advanced tier...this week instead of being moved up to expert tier..we are still advanced...what gives?46evkec0px7r.png
    tvd605bqs9pd.png
  • Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    I meant in the normal bracket
  • ezzda1ezzda1 Posts: 14
    Congratulations on yet another awesome monumental goof ,
    Our alliance has been placed in advanced tier when we should be in expert tier.
    Come on kabam when are you going to get something right for once?
    Are you going to re start the aq with 30min timers placing us and possibly other alliances in the correct tier so we don't loose out on the rewards we have worked hard for.
  • Hutch6114Hutch6114 Posts: 15
    i4pw7elp2nxd.png
  • We finished top 700, kabam where are you? 7mg3kc3ymz1q.png
  • SenorPantsSenorPants Posts: 101
    And our alliance is showing in Normal tier when we're in Advanced...
    It's weekend probs won't get seen
  • HQuinnyHQuinny Posts: 41
    Same problem with us also
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Thah wierd im in the rigtig.
  • FabiFabi Posts: 64
    Bug over bug
  • Dear kabam, you out there or are you bugged to?z631hdlx043a.png
  • Hutch6114Hutch6114 Posts: 15
    That's insane. What is going on kabam?
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    our last AQ reward was to move up to expert and this AQ we stayed in advanced :(
  • GaryagGaryag Posts: 469
    My Alliance tired up to expert in AQ and you put us back in advanced this AQ. And Arena rank rewards I scored 712k in last arena and I get no rank rewards what are you doing Kabam fix this plz
  • GaryagGaryag Posts: 469
    Okay arena rank rewards came thanks
  • Same problem...
  • Same...
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    I counted at least 6 other threads just in the last 30 minutes on this problem. You didnt see any of them, no??
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Someone is quickly moving all of them to the Bugs and Known Issues forum
  • we had an awful last AQ and dropped a tier to advanced... but it says we are in normal? *AHEM* kabam’ed again, jesus.
    No movement axe people know where bugs go if it did get moved a mod would of commented on one but none has but don't think kabam is in since comic con unless there are a few mods here
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    We jumped to expert last AQ and now we’re still Advanced! Wtf!
  • Dear Kabam can you please explain why we AT (FURY?) Not So Furies Where droped a tier in AQ without any reasone!!! Last AQ we where in advance tier and scored 16,737,999 and placed 1953. Why did we drop to normale tier????
This discussion has been closed.