**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Jane Foster underwhelming

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
Ugh no offense but her signature is completely unnoticeable even at level 57 (on a 5* my first dupe (twice and then used my mystic stones)

Her abysmal attack means even a huge cruelty bonus on stunned enemies doesn’t equate to much.

I had some hope since her buff in V12 but… yeesh!

Almost no armor, a useless Energy resistance, pitiful attack and a useless signature ability (likely not helped by diminishing returns). I honestly think she’d benefit from a buff cause that’s not Thor!

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Where have you been? I missed your nonsense!
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I've had 40 hit+ stun chains with her, timing her shocks correctly make her amazing. I don't know what you mean about her sig her crits without stuns and her crits with stuns are noticeably different, paired with the crazy stun chains I find her damage comparable to crossbones which isn't the best but not bad either
  • Options
    ImmortalImmortal Posts: 323 ★★
    What rank is she ?
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    Use her to fight Hyperion. Energy resistance, class advantage, plus Stagger his Power Gain buffs.

Bye, bye Hypes!

She stacks Staggers too, so does well against most buff-heavy opponents. But yes, she could have better basic damage.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I would guess you need more sig levels.
    5* goes up to 200 (I'm sure you already know that).

My rank 5 4* sig level 62 is one of my favourite champs.
    She stuns and crits for fun
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    You're wrong by saying that her sig is useless.
    Really? It doubles/triples her damage while enemy is stun
  • Options
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    You're wrong by saying that her sig is useless.
    Really? It doubles/triples her damage while enemy is stun

Adds 1/6th extra damage on her crits… and r2 her crits don’t even reach 1k on a Medium not even close to 9k… personally I’m just surprised as even normal hits from similar range dchampions easily wipe up faster time

Karnak at r4 4* gets 1k Medium and 700-800 light attacks

Even with her crit boosted Medium she barely compared with light attacks from 4/40s

And personally id have rather rolled CB… at least he has an excuse for his lower than spectacular damage by substituting massive crits for a reliable normal attack
  • Options
    Sure she goes from low to a bit above average wen the enemy is stunned…

Then again her predecessor (Cosmic Thor) literally pulls triple her attack! Her base Crit Damage is LOW for a “Burst” type champion and only JUST reaches levels comparable to HAWKEYE at 57 which to upgrade further would require luck in Master Crystals or an event with lots of 5* stones.
  • Options
    She is a decent champ with useful abilities. Nothing wrong with her.
    You don't need to create a thread to express your hate for a character. As you saw by now, a lot of people disagree with you
  • Options
    You don't need to create a thread to express your hate for a character. As you saw by now, a lot of people disagree with you

And Joe Fixit has a cult following… my point is they specifically left us THIS Thor while leaving out the OG and she doesn’t hold up to the standards of the 5* pool!
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

And Joe Fixit has a cult following… my point is they specifically left us THIS Thor while leaving out the OG and she doesn’t hold up to the standards of the 5* pool!
    Yes she does. Plz go do something with your life elsewhere.
  • Options
    Mr_Otter wrote: »

That is still your opinion. Others think she is decent
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It's all in how you use her. Fire off an L1, then spam Heavy. Once they Stun, the Heavy does some significant Damage.
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Her stuns are great. Stunning the opponent all day