**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mutant Abyss Nexus?

Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I’m just about to finish my final path in the abyss. Thinking about picking the mutant nexus as I only have domino as a good mutant. Would pick mystic but have doom as a 5* already and CV as a 6* already. Is mutant a good pick?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Unless you are really Unlucky, Mutant nexus will give you atleast 1 God Tier, given the amount of GT Mutants in the game
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    It is the best choice there is no way you will get shafted and if you do consider yourself as the most unlucky mcoc player in history
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    It depends. Just see how many champs of each class do you want and go with one with best odds. If you already have mystic covered, you can choose any imo, as other classes are less specific. Many mutant champs also need to be duped. And domino is good enough imo
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,994 ★★★★★
    It really depends on your roster. I went with tech for mine because I didn’t have a good no-crit-hits champion. Got G2099 out of it and was very happy. My point is to look at the utility gaps in your roster and target a class accordingly.

If you have everything covered, then I would go through each class and just crunch the numbers as to how many champions you’d be happy to see out of the total number in that class.