**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank up advice

ADwar616ADwar616 Posts: 76
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So this is my 4* mutant roster... I have 3 5*, domino(r3), bishop(r1), cable(r1). I have the resources to max out any 2 4*s. I recently became uncollected and need some strong mutants for monthly UC EQ. Which two should i go for? Or should i wait for some other good ones? (I don't run suicides but Omega red is at max sig.)

Comments

• Options
    Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    Magneto nowadays is an overkill. Any metal champ can be absolutely destroyed by mags. U should take him up. Omega and colossus are other great options. Take mags and omega up and try to dupe colossus. If u use mags and omega in a team, adding colossus will be a ton of help to all of them as they benefit greatly from synergies.
  • Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 405 ★★
    Mags & emma imo
  • Options
    UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
    Mags and colossus or save for 5*’s
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Focus on your 5 stars. Uncollected quests don't need any specific class or anything. Ranking your 4 stars at this point is not a useful thing to do. Those t4cc and t1a might come handy to rank them up.
  • Options

Magneto nowadays is an overkill. Any metal champ can be absolutely destroyed by mags. U should take him up. Omega and colossus are other great options. Take mags and omega up and try to dupe colossus. If u use mags and omega in a team, adding colossus will be a ton of help to all of them as they benefit greatly from synergies.

Thanks, was thinking the same. Tomorrow I'll have the rank up materials for a third max mutant. Will go with this team.
  • Options

Focus on your 5 stars. Uncollected quests don't need any specific class or anything. Ranking your 4 stars at this point is not a useful thing to do. Those t4cc and t1a might come handy to rank them up.

I have some good 5*s to rank up (BWCV, Red gob, Red hulk). I have some mutant iso and catalyst expiring. So only maxing out some of the good 4*s made sense. After that I won't rank up any mutants untill I get a decent 5*.