**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who to use 6* Generic Awakening Gem on

Phillip14233Phillip14233 Posts: 576 ★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
My top 6*s to awaken are Ghost, Cap IW, Aegon, and archangel. (I already have an Aegon 5/65). Or should I just keep it?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Ghost

Or CAIW if you can get him to high sig (either way I’d personally give it to CAIW but I’m biased)
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★

Ghost

Or CAIW if you can get him to high sig (either way I’d personally give it to CAIW but I’m biased)

Hmm. Interesting. Does ghost need it?
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Cap IW all the way
  • Options
    Denzel116 said:

Ghost

Hmm. Interesting. Does ghost need it?
    Yes absolutely ... After awaken she can use her sp2 2 times ... Comparing to not awaken who can reach sp 2 one time in the same given tim3..
    All i mean is.. that you can use your special much much faster than unawakened one...
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    edited May 2021
    I wouldn’t go ghost unless you really like her honestly. She benefits a lot from it, but nowhere near as much as CapIW and archangel. Keep in mind they do require sigs. (Cap should be max, and archangel needs around 111)
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,831 ★★★★★
    I explored abyss before two weeks and used the generic on ghost and r3ed her. No regrets, I love ghost :smile:
  • Options
    UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    I was in a similar predicament, gave mine to AA as I'm not a good ghost player and already have cap iw at 5/65 sig 200. If you're good with ghost, then go ghost if not AA.
  • Options
    Valentinos13Valentinos13 Posts: 400 ★★★
    R5 sig 200 ghost kill faster than an unduped R3 ghost, so if u plan to R3 or yr ghost is already R3 you should awake her.. Imo
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    Ghost isnt worth a generic when the decision involves cap iw and archangel. You have two choices

1) Wait. If you use it right away, you can dupe whoever you used it on naturally in your next few pulls. I cant imagine the regret there.

2) AA. More mutants need awakening than any other class, whereas not that many science champs need it, or tech champs. You can wait for when you get a science or tech gem for the other 2.
  • Options
    Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    CapIW and throw as many sigs into him as you can till you get to 200 then enjoy the most versatile champ in the contest.
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Cap IW benefits the most if you already have a maxed Aegon.
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    Depends on if you run suicides, if you care about prestige, if you have lots of sig stones available, etc
  • Options
    SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    Maybe do the carina challenge with Loki and 3* champs first to get 30k 6* shards and explore 7.2. Open all these 6* and use the gem after. At least to have a chance to pull Ghost from those.

And use it on Ghost.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    Unless you have 180 sig stones the awakening is meaningless. Plus, right now Kabam has no plans not to be stingy with the 6* sigs. So really no need to use the generic before July4th when the 6* sig stone gate is opened for 72 hours before closing again until Cyber monday.