**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mister Negative healing touch synergy

So this synergy gives you an indefinite 1% health Regen buff once per fight when you reach 10 light stacks. However, when Mister Negative dashes back, he consumes buffs and concerts them to light stacks. So, you just end up consuming that health Regen buff right away since his kit relies on you dashing back to gain light stacks. This is anti-synergy. The synergy should give a passive 1% health Regen rather than a buff so it doesn't get consumed, otherwise this synergy is complete waste.

Comments

• Options
    Hopper13131Hopper13131 Posts: 65

All you have to do is not dash back
    There is a play style that's makes this possible
    It's not exactly practical though

Yeah I mean, the kit almost requires dashing back. It's just an impractical synergy was my point
  • Options
    Okay guys, maybe not make it a passive since that would be a bit strong. But as is, I think it's extremely underwhelming
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    it’s just supposed to be a brief top up to your health near the start of the fight
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021

it’s just supposed to be a brief top up to your health near the start of the fight

It’s actually supposed to be there for the whole fight. Against champions who don’t hit incredibly hard into your block with special, you can actually use the evade and parry to avoid dashing back in the whole fight. It’s hard to master, but seems pretty awesome. But at worst, yeah, it’ll top you up a bit near the start of the fight
  • Options
    Yeah I take it all back. Definitely better than I first thought now that I have more practice