**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gamora

LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
edited May 2021 in General Discussion
hi kabam... gamora could be great if she Can keep her buff like black bolt or x2 her durations.. it's so hard to play with her and kept buff... i tried many times and understood why she is forget by players... you said "want an easy champ to play with her" it's good but it's hard to maintain her buff...

Comments

• Options
    lol. okey so i can forget her like all
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    i tought something like that for her:

each time she made a heavy attak, she convert an active buff to permament.. for example...
  • Options
    Killswitch01Killswitch01 Posts: 669 ★★★
    Lovek said:

i tought something like that for her:

each time she made a heavy attak, she convert an active buff to permament.. for example...

Like heimdall
  • Options

Hello @Lovek. Thank you for sharing your opinion on Gamora with the community. If you have any suggestions or requests, you may want to post them on this specific topic so that this can be reviewed.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    thank you for yours attention !

what do you think about that :

each time she cumul a new same buff the previous become permanent.

for example :smile:
    she gain a fury buff, if she gain an another same buff the first buff become permanent and 2nd with timer. if i heavy attak i can refresh her duration (like curently) until i get another same and make it permanent and again and again. can be a new mechanic and make her more fun and more playable !

like it we can fix her difficulties to keep buff and cumulate it more and more...

like this idea ? @kabam Loto ?