**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Another one hits the "Road to Cavalier". Help and advices

Hi everyone,
Been Uncollected for three months now and I want to move a little forward in History.
Please keep in mind I'm the average Joe in MCOC.
Due to the Cavalier Crystals and the fact that, usually, my 5* picks are little to none useful, I'd like to proceed to Cavalier in the least time possible.
So, could you possibly help me to decide what champs to improve and to bring through act 5.3, act 5.4 and act 6.1?
I will describe my roster class by class in PI descending roster (first 3 5* and highest 4*). I don't run suicides.

Science: Cap. America IW (4/55 Und), She Hulk (4/55 Und), Human Torch (5/50 Max Dup) ... Mister Fantastic (1/25)
Skill: Blade (4/55 Dup), Aegon (5/50 Max Dup)... Crossbones (3/45 Und)... Ronin (1/25 Dup)
Mutant: Havok (4/55 Und), Namor (5/50 Max Dup)... Namor (3/45 Und), X-23 (3/45 Dup)
Cosmic: Venom the Duck (4/55 Dup), Terrax (6* 1/25 Und), Gamora (6* 1/25 Und), Corvus (5/50 Max Dup), Hyperion (3/45 Und)
Tech: Spider Stark (5/65 Dup), Guillotine 2099 (5/50 Max Dup), Star Lord (3/45 Und).... Red Skull (1/25 Und)
Mystic: Doom (4/55 Dup), BWCV (4/55 Und), Doom (5/50 Max Dup), Longshot (3/45 Dup).

My idea. For 5.3. I think to bring 3 champs according to chapter class (ie. Mystic for 5.3.1) + 1 champ to overcome Class disadvantage for that chapter (ie. Skill for 5.3.1) and top PI Champ in my roster (Spider Stark)
For 5.4 and 6.1. I'd like to bring the top champ per class (leaving just one class out)
Also any insight on other champs that would be useful to clear content would be very much appreciated.
Thanks to you all.

Comments