**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New skill rank 5 - little bit of advise please

OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
edited May 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hi all,

Have quite some skill iso and catalysts in the overflow and would like to rank 5 one of below mentioned champs! They are all awakened and I am not looking for something in particular.

Besides voting I would also appreciate the reasoning behind the vote :)

1. Falcon
2. Crossbones
3. Black widow deadly origin

Cheers!

New skill rank 5 - little bit of advise please 25 votes

Falcon
48%
yuwJuggerNotCreatorZukoKill_GreyMaratoxCharlie21540Agent_X_zzzHoitadoTheBair123PuttPuttMCOC_JCMNalak8 12 votes
Crossbones
40%
fmussapthanks4playingDarkrider05AleorEtjamaSpeedro420ScrubhanYodabolt21Cynicsswinnner_1 10 votes
Black widow deadly origin
12%
UnsilentMiloticshyamNikunj_95 3 votes
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    CreatorZukoCreatorZuko Posts: 70 ★★
    Falcon
    Falcon is just a super versatile champion that you can put into any team with his lock-on ability. Doesn't need synergies at all, and counters tons of nodes and abilities with relative ease. Crossbones isn't bad, but i'd say he needs the extra stats from rank 5 less than falcon does.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    Crossbones
    No crits, aar, damage insane ramp up. I used my 4* r4 to solo sq final boss. Falcon can complete in evades fights only imo. Bwdo — I just don't like her moveset, and CB is just better
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    Crossbones
    Crossbones. At a high sig, he is practically immune to all debuffs (while converting them to furies), easy AAR reduction that shuts the defender down, crazy incinerate damage, and the damage is insane once the fight gets going a bit. I honestly think he is a top 5 Skill champ. I don't believe Falcon is. Falcon is also a very solid option though, I like Xbones better personally.