**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

7.2 'Treasure' Chests Are Dumb

Seriously, what is the point of taking the path rewards from 7.1, then copy/pasting them onto 7.2, but then putting them into chests so it's harder to determine for the players? The chests serve no purpose other than to be a hindrance. I would understand if the chests had better rewards than the paths on 7.1, but......they don't. I know it's a mild issue, but it's the principle of it. This feature was advertised on the forum post as some sort of cool, fun new feature in 7.2, but it really isn't at all.

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Yeah not sure what the point really was, but whatever

it's for resource management, so if someone has overflow t2a they can wait on those paths, etc.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021

Ebony_Naw said:

Yeah not sure what the point really was, but whatever

it's for resource management, so if someone has overflow t2a they can wait on those paths, etc.
    Guess you didn't read my post. These exact same rewards were in 7.1, except we could actually see what we were getting. So it's objectively worse for resource management now.
    you are correct, i did not
    7.1 was so long ago so easily forgotten, i didn't remember anything about it
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    RDMN said:

5* is 6*
    6* is t5b

The ol' switcheroo
    lol