**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

1500units spent. :'( Fighting Gwenmaster Guide!

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
I read a few posts saying he can be done with any champs and he is okayishly easy but not so easy to just go in without reading anything which I did and basically spent a lot on the path and on the boss as well.

So as someone who just blew away all his units take it from me on what not to do xD

Basically first of there is a countdown timer at all times on gwenmaster for her sp2 during which it is locked and can only fire it off once the timer is up or you break her plot armour
to pause this countdown timer you have to keep intercepting, or hit her after she is recovering from a special or heavy attack
Remember you have to keep doing this main thing at all times through all phases or she will go to sp2 and damage you

Mutant Phase: reversed controls on sp1. Just like emma she enters diamond form and you have to disable the diamond form same as you do for emma (except the armor break method). Each time her diamond form disables she gets a prowess. after getting 4 of them you trigger dex on her special and she will go to sp2 and fire it off to damage herself.
P.S. take first hit of sp1 on block if you arent getting used to the reversed control

Skill Phase: Killmonger like abilities so dont hit into block or she goes unstoppable. you only need to keep hitting her and her sp1 turns on the reverberation armor so that reflects the contact attack damage so fire off big damage specials a bit later after the armor ends. Once you have hit her enough to turn off the counterpunch charges on her she goes to sp2 and damages herself again

Science Phase: She gets the invisible women abilities so she turns invisible after every sp1. and you have to do enough damage to destruct her force field. you also get fury for intercepting. after every sp1 you have to miss her once to turn down the invisibility. just dash in quickly after her s1 and backoff and that will do the trick she wont be able to hit you.

Mystic Phase - you need to knockher down with heavy sp1 sp2 sp3
so just do heavy first then go in order sp1 sp2 sp3 and she can turn on aura with her sp1 on and resist from getting knocked down so look out for the aura and fire off sp1 and sp2 carefully. you will have energize increasing your attack power rate so it should help

Cosmic Phase - need to stay away from her to get 10 armor break and then knock her down. just keep doing intercepts and sp1 or heavies to keep her away. sp1 triggers coldsnap to nearby champ from her.

Tech Phase. for this she gains armor ups and you have get them all down. 4th light attack and heavies to heavy intercept should do it dont try to break her block she wont do it and its super easy to finish her without it. you wont even need to care about the sp2 clock
just parry LLLL parry LLLL parry LLLL until she fires a sp1 then block wait for her to hit into you and start heavy then ounter witho your heavy and then parry LLLL. Only do lights to give less power so she doesnt keep firing of her sp1 and the mission will complete quick and easy

The phases will keep going in that order just keep completing the missions.

Comments

• Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    This was helpful! I haven’t gotten to this fight but your descriptions were very easy to follow and they will help me prepare. Are there any specific champs that are good for this fight? I was thinking Of bringing Corvus (armor break) and Warlock (to stop the regen).
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★

This was helpful! I haven’t gotten to this fight but your descriptions were very easy to follow and they will help me prepare. Are there any specific champs that are good for this fight? I was thinking Of bringing Corvus (armor break) and Warlock (to stop the regen).

Corvus with the armor break is great, but really, most champs will do you well. I used Namor and got a ton of her health down without much trouble, the real Nick Fury with 15 tactical charges goes unblockable and makes the IMIW phase a piece of cake, Doom is great, as always.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Great write up! Thanks!