**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Doctor Voodoo LOA stacks

Just me or does it seem that he is not stacking LOA as much? Had 4 fights in AQ and didn’t get past 2 in any of them.

Comments

• Options
    NormanBJJNormanBJJ Posts: 301 ★★
    it's like a 10% chance to stack a loa, but i do feel like he hardly stacks them anymore
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,113 ★★★★★
    I tested it out on ROL winter soldier with an unduped 5* voodoo and it seems fine to me, 200 hits and 22 stacks of loa
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 758 ★★★
    AQ always throws abilities off. Buffs and debuffs don't trigger as much regardless or what kabam or others might say. IMO it's made that way to make it harder.
  • Options
    Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Hyperion. Basically impossible to fight without MD.
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 758 ★★★
    Hyperion. Basically impossible to fight without MD.

A good power burn champ can handle him pretty well. Also most mystics even without MD can nullify or fate seal.
  • Options
    Still think he is bugged. Many in my alliance have noticed he’s not stacking like he used to.
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    He's definitely stacking less, some might argue it's just rng so stfu. Nah bruh, I use him every day, I notice him in most fights barely getting loas and it's apparently a "20% chance" to place loas when your ability accuracy is at 100% that has to be the lowest 20% I've ever seen in my life, spiderman evades more with the same chance.