**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AQ Bug: Unblockable L1 from Mini-Boss & recovery time from attacks

In this current AQ, much of my Alliance has lost champs due to the mini-boss having an unblockable L1 despite that not being indicated on the node. We will see if that same issue extends to all bosses in Map 4 for us, but it definitely impacted our ability to complete AQ this time around.

Additionally, I’ve found that my champs respond a great deal slower to recovering after using special attacks, leaving my champs open too long after a special attack to block like it has been up to a couple weeks ago.

Comments

• Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Map 5?
  • Options
    We’re on map 4
  • Options
    I experienced this same issue during this AQ, couldnt evade or block l1 at all, mini boss basically wiped me out do to this glitch, im a loyal supporter of this game and play it daily but this is getting a little old, these bugs and glitches all the time are really hendering the performance and thus our enjoyment of the game, instead of looking the the future and evolution of the game as i have heard a kabaam employee state in a recent thread, how about councentrating on fixing what we have first and making customer experience you main concern before people lose intrest and move on.. Just my opinion but honestly this is really irritating and getting really old