Just got Superior Iron man as a 6 star

Doc_OckDoc_Ock Member Posts: 4
Took me months to get all the shards and my heart immediately sank. I try my hardest to love this game. Im disappointed, that's all.

Comments

• Doc_OckDoc_Ock Member Posts: 4

If it takes you months to get 10k 6* shards then don't worry too much about them

Who was your first six star
  • HoitadoHoitado Member Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I’m 8/11 on 6* champions which is so good but I haven’t got 2 4* from Cavalier/Grandmaster Crystals

Increased Luck yeah right
  • Doc_OckDoc_Ock Member Posts: 4

I think it's best to assume your pulls will be ****, and even celebrate them. It makes the bad pulls a nice laugh, and the great pulls feel like chewing Five gum.

Thank you, I needed to hear that :)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Member Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    At least his suit looks super clean ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Member Posts: 512 ★★★
    Doc_Ock said:

Took me months to get all the shards and my heart immediately sank. I try my hardest to love this game. Im disappointed, that's all.

Hey...who knows. With the way buffs have been going, he could be a monster 4 or 5 months down the road. Imagine if Kabam goes to the comics as source material. This guy could get Blade like regen, plasma on all specials, and new animations. Because it does take a while to gather 6 star shards, it does sting when the pulls are not the best, but hang in there. Eventually you'll pull a champ you really like.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    How many 5-Star rank 4 do you have currently? If not, a max Level 1 6-Star is still good.
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Member Posts: 197 ★★
    My first 6* was Juggernaut, followed by Winter Soldier, Rhino, Phoenix, and Jane Foster. My luck has improved slightly since with Green Goblin, Darkhawk, Dormammu, and Black Widow (Deadly Origin).
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Member Posts: 7,961 ★★★★★
    Is it sad that I'm jealous of that? I really want a SIM
  • Barri8Barri8 Member Posts: 108

At least it’s not OG Captain America.

Just got him too
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,941 ★★★★★
    Crcrcrc said:

Is it sad that I'm jealous of that? I really want a SIM

Have the five star. Best cosmic in game, CGR who? Groot who?
  • RubbixRubbix Member Posts: 15
    edited May 2021
    my last 6* where ultron and war machine and both are getting buffed, you need to have more patience, with the buff schedules every new champ is a win.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Member Posts: 537 ★★★
    Come on in. You’re family now. Join the rest of us 6 star meme tier champ owners. Get comfy, because the sting doesn’t go away for a while.

I stopped playing for a couple days when I got my Deadpool Xforce.
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Member Posts: 906 ★★★
    No need to worry about it....6*shards nowadays are much earlier to get.

I could open at least four 6*regular crystals a month on average~

In the past (12months ago), it took me at least three months to form one 6*regular crystal
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Member Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★

Here’s from an alliancemate.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★

Here’s from an alliancemate.

The regen must be good. B)
  • This content has been removed.