**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Max sig 6* dupe suggestion

Danabolic77Danabolic77 Member Posts: 4
I think it would be beneficial to give 20 6* sig stones in the class of a champ that is duped at max signature as a 6*.
It would lessen the sting of essentially a wasted pull and give a resource to use on another champ.

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    People have been requesting things like this for a while and as far as I know Kabam has not given any indication that they intend to do anything about 6* max sig pulls. I don’t know if 20 sig stones of that class is quite the same value, but it’s better than just the iso. That being said, I’m very glad that I don’t have any 6*s approaching max sig.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,747 ★★★★★

I think it would be beneficial to give 20 6* sig stones in the class of a champ that is duped at max signature as a 6*.
    It would lessen the sting of essentially a wasted pull and give a resource to use on another champ.

I’m honsly disagreeing with the 20 sig of the class that just gone fouce kabam to release 7 star in a few mouch because of that it wil be a mistake I’m Agerd somting is need at this points not sig stone
    edited May 2021

I've been asking for approaching 2 years now, I've asked for 10-20 crystals, a percentage of the shards back, chance at a reroll (unlikely since people will demand it on normal crystals opposed to just max sigs)

I've had 2 max sigs for almost 2 years, and I've been forced into opening featured 6*s because I know my luck will result in duping one of the max sigs

I feel like opening featured crystals is actually worse overall than basics, unless you have ~80+ 6* champs and all of the old god tiers that you want. Opening 2 6* featured crystals is giving you the same amount of champions (assuming you don’t get one of the older champs) as opening 3 basics with one of them being max sig. Assuming that you don’t have like 30 max sig champs, basics will almost always be better statistically for your account. (Are they more fun? Probably not, I totally get why people like opening them, just saying that basics are almost always the way to go from a maths point of view.)
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Member Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

I've been asking for approaching 2 years now, I've asked for 10-20 crystals, a percentage of the shards back, chance at a reroll (unlikely since people will demand it on normal crystals opposed to just max sigs)

I've had 2 max sigs for almost 2 years, and I've been forced into opening featured 6*s because I know my luck will result in duping one of the max sigs

I feel like opening featured crystals is actually worse overall than basics, unless you have ~80+ 6* champs and all of the old god tiers that you want. Opening 2 6* featured crystals is giving you the same amount of champions (assuming you don’t get one of the older champs) as opening 3 basics with one of them being max sig. Assuming that you don’t have like 30 max sig champs, basics will almost always be better statistically for your account. (Are they more fun? Probably not, I totally get why people like opening them, just saying that basics are almost always the way to go from a maths point of view.)

@Squirrelguy like this? Think I'm on about 90 6*s now. I'd rather less chances at new champs than continuously duping, or getting a max sig. @Gamer / @A_NAZ might know his tag, Xillium duped his max sig Stealth Suit 3 times if I remember rightly.

I'd hate to think how many times someone like @Worknprogress has duped a max sig
    Zero times because I've made a habit of not opening crystals that have champs I have at max sig in them. I've just been lucky as far as cavs are concerned. I only have 4 max sig champs though. Namor, CMM, Capiw, and Doom. Both Sorcerer and Omega sit at 180 where they'll stay

@Squirrelguy like this? Think I'm on about 90 6*s now. I'd rather less chances at new champs than continuously duping, or getting a max sig. @Gamer / @A_NAZ might know his tag, Xillium duped his max sig Stealth Suit 3 times if I remember rightly.

I'd hate to think how many times someone like @Worknprogress has duped a max sig
    Ahh, yeah it was late and I wasn’t thinking. I’m so used to early accounts on here asking if they should open Featured crystals or not that I just gave my standard answer. Yeah, for you, Featured crystals make way more sense. Would you open basic crystals if they finally did dual class 6* crystals?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Member Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Ahh, yeah it was late and I wasn’t thinking. I’m so used to early accounts on here asking if they should open Featured crystals or not that I just gave my standard answer. Yeah, for you, Featured crystals make way more sense. Would you open basic crystals if they finally did dual class 6* crystals?
    I'd be full sending on mutant/skill for AA or an Aegon dupe. Run the risk of max sig Namor there but AA is basically my white whale of the basic pool so I'd risk it