**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bug or am I missing something?

The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
I was fighting the Mini-boss Gambit from the AQ MAP 3 earlier, using my Corvus. I had 11 Glaive charges, and I was building to a SP2.
There was a sudden lag, and then Gambit hit me with a Heavy, and Corvus died.
As per what his signature ability says, he cannot die.
Then why does this interaction take place? Is it because the heavy knocks him down and the Glaive charges disable for sometime?
Yet, I get hit first, and only then does the charges de-activate, so shouldn't I still be alive?

Comments

• Kabam LotoKabam Loto Posts: 1,997
    edited May 2021
    Hello @The_beast123. Thank you for your report. At your earliest convenience, please update this topic with more detail:
    - Device and Version
    - Device Operating System
    - Mobile Carrier
    - Cellular or WiFi
    - Game Version Installed
    - Game Mode
    - Champions Affected
    - Active Boosts
    - Description of the Issue
    - Screenshot or Video.
    You may want to send screenshots or videos to the support team, this information here explains how to. This would be very useful!

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    It's because they get disabled when he gets knocked down, it's super annoying
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    When knocked down, glaive charges gets disabled, thus not be able to retain glaive immortality. Not a bug, just a simple interaction
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Heavys and specials can kill even if you have glaive charges as Glaive is disabled on knockdown

Yes, I know about that ability. This is how it reads in his spotlight.

As long as Glaive’s Immunity is active, HE CANNOT DIE. Instead of dying, 4 Glaive charges are removed. If Corvus Glaive performed a Well Timed Block against that attack, 2 Glaive charges are removed instead.

Shouldn't I have to chain heavies to get him killed? Like how Life Cycle node works?
    I hope you understand what I'm trying to convey.
    edited May 2021

Hello @The_beast123. Thank you for your report. At your earliest convenience, please update this topic with more detail:
    - Device and Version
    - Device Operating System
    - Mobile Carrier
    - Cellular or WiFi
    - Game Version Installed
    - Game Mode
    - Champions Affected
    - Active Boosts
    - Description of the Issue
    - Screenshot or Video.
    You may want to send screenshots or videos to the support team, this information here explains how to. This would be very useful!

Device: IPhone 7 Version: 13.5.1 (latest)

Game Version installed: I don't know what exactly to answer to this, but the latest one from Appstore.

Game mode: Alliance Quest, Map 3.

Champion's affected: Corvus Due to: Gambit

Active boosts: None

Issue: Corvus' awakened ability doesn't function as mentioned in his Champion Spotlight. ( He dies when Glaive charges are active).

Footage of issue: Not available.

When knocked down, glaive charges gets disabled, thus not be able to retain glaive immortality. Not a bug, just a simple interaction

If that's the case, why doesn't the Spotlight mention so? I mean, it could had mentioned about the fact that specials and heavies surpass the immortality or something, but why not?