**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Offer Idea “4 Star Transformation”

I have an idea for an offer that could potentially be released that would be of great interest to myself and other players I know. If you were to release an offer maybe called something like “4 Star transformation bundle” that would transform any 4 Star of your choosing into a 5 Star, I feel that many people would buy into that, seeing as 5 stars are becoming more and more relevant. I know that is a big thing to release and would need to cost a pretty high amount but I can say that I would buy it in a heartbeat, and I know others that would as well.

Comments

• Options
    KyloCreeperKyloCreeper Posts: 29
    This might be good but people will abuse this. Imagine using a 5-star Wolverine. Also, 5 stars lose their value. People would get mad about this.
  • Options
    skipitskipit Posts: 1
    No/
  • Options
    Kingbose20Kingbose20 Posts: 5
    I thought about wolverine, and I should have put that I meant only 4 stars that are already 5 stars, because wolvy as amazing as he would be, isn’t a 5 Star yet.
  • Options
    Kingbose20Kingbose20 Posts: 5
    And I should have put that it could only be used 1 time. Rather than buying it multiple times.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    I don't think this would be a good idea ...
    It raises even more the "pay2win" question. This is worst than selling t2 alphas or 5-star awakening gems