**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[MERGED] Incursions bug

13»

Comments

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    I hope this is fixed in the new cycle.
  • Options
    Mahad4121Mahad4121 Posts: 1
    Mine is weird it allowed me to claim the first milestone but the next 2 are pending
  • Options
    RitzRitz Posts: 13
    Well, milestones reset in 4 hours I guess they just gonna ignore it and not give any compensation for this weeks milestones
  • Options
    Bug fixed in new cycle. Thanks team!
  • Options
    Defallowars34Defallowars34 Posts: 0
    it's the second time what i can't claim the rewards for points in the incursions :( pls give me solution for claim the awards

• Options
    RainOnYaRainOnYa Posts: 15
    edited May 2021
    Kabam, I just last night incursions before time expired and hit 22k in Incursions. My rewards said pending, so I figured it would go to my stash as this has done this to me before. Well last time I didnt end up recieving my rewards. I have pics this time. This time I would plz like my rewards. I think I hit just a little past the 4th milestone. If someone could plz contact me. Its frustrating cause the first time I never ended up recieving anything back. You guys just fixed the issue

• Options
    Yeah, I'm having same issue its saying I'm now in tier 1 but I only have 6 6*s. I made a post. It was saying my rewards were pending. I hit 22k last night, woke up this morning to check. No rewards. This is the 2nd time of this happening to me. First time Kabam never ended up giving me my rewards. I'm sort of pissed this has happened again as to I'm afraid of not receiving my rewards I earned.
  • Options
    RitzRitz Posts: 13
    I am back to my normal tier, however are we going to get compensation for this? It took me a while to complete the milestones and I couldn’t even claim them
  • Options
    Okay, so I made the earlier after the incursions timer expired. It through me in the tier 1 with 8+ 6*s but I only have 6 6*s. Now in today's Incursions that started today just for testing. I'm back in the tier I'm supposed to be in. Tier 2. I ran sector 7 and completed with another 21k. I RECIEVED all my rewards. @Kabam Miike, @Kabam Zibiit or @Kabam Porthos. I took screenshots. For proof. Am I gonna receive my rewards for this past incursions? This is the 2nd time without me getting them. Definitely not fair. I never complain but this is ridiculous. My account is Str8Rain. Plz get back with me as I'm seeing others post the same thing with the same problem. Getting through in a different tier is on you guys I should of never been put in tier 1 as I only have 6 6*s. Thanks Josh.
  • Options
    Me too. How can this be resolve?
  • Options
    Genm_03Genm_03 Posts: 7
    The issue already solved and also thanks for the compensation.Great job Kabam team :D
  • Options
    mygomygo Posts: 6

Even though i have completed my incursion milestone im still not able to collect the rewards as its showing as pending.Please resolve this issue asap

me too.....it is really annoying
  • Options
    mygomygo Posts: 6
    Genm_03 said:

The issue already solved and also thanks for the compensation.Great job Kabam team :D

actually it is not resolved...at least not for me so no thanks to kabam
  • Options
    DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    So I have ended up getting 8 6* but I have realised that unlocked sector 8 of incursion however I dont have a team strong enough to do sector 8 so that means I miss an entire sector of rewards. That means I miss a ton of 5* shard as well as artificates so maybe change the requirement of how the incursion system works and do it so it based on prestige rather then the champs you have.
  • Options
    Even prestige would not be the perfect criteria for it. I feel it should be based on player progression level. Cav and up go to tier 1, UC tier 2, etc. For proven and below, it can be based on the number of champions of a rarity that a player has, (like the current way).

BTW, you can still enter sector 8 as long your team is enough to enter sector 7. You might not end up going to higher zones, but you can still do 4-5 zones with a team of 24k+ rating (the entry criteria for sector 7).

Also, another possible work around could be, allowing solo incursions for the tier below your current one. So if you are tier 1, you be allowed to do solo incursions in tier 2. This will allow players to get rid of annoying randoms, and not penalise a lot of the rewards.