**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

7.2.2 Sorcerer Supreme’s AI is super passive

DefenestratedDefenestrated Posts: 304 ★★★
Anybody else having this problem with Sorcerer Supreme on the Footloose path refusing to throw her specials and constantly backing herself into the corner and holding block until her passive power gain pushes her to SP3 and she uses it to KO your champion?

I restarted that path 5 times fighting her with HT, but couldn’t kill her before she uses her SP3 on me. Even 3 tries with Doom didn’t work for me because she would just hold block in the corner and not letting me power drain her. I ended up finishing her with Magik, but it was incredibly annoying how she just refuses to attack or use her specials throughout the battle.

Is she bugged for anyone else or am I incredibly unlucky with AI RNG?

Comments

• Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I just used CAIW and had no issue
  • Options
    Yeah idk. Petrifies from his tech synergy maybe helped.

U probably got unlucky or need to practice bait spacing for her or smth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★
    Used void.. was one of the easier fight.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Oscillate is a stupid node. As Gamer said above, when SS is in the armor phase, they play a lot more passively. On top of that, passive power gain champs throw their specials very rarely (from my experience). Placing that champion on that node was a mistake by Kabam imo, but we just have to get lucky with RNG.

Or don't leave it up to RNG and bring a counter. Kabam didn't make a mistake, the mistake is winging it and hoping for the best
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    Use psylocke spam sp1 until she gets permanent power locked
  • Options
    JustMaybeJustMaybe Posts: 13
    Pretty much did most of the path with magik with warlock synergy power locking them in the corner. Even worked great against the mags boss
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I did it with doom no problem. She retreated one time to the corner. I heavied her and threw sp1 and got control of the fight back.
  • Options
    Hrishikesh713Hrishikesh713 Posts: 712 ★★★
    Just use magik....she nails thr fight....it will be long but she can do it pretty easily...i had trouble in begining then decided to bring magik...just did this path today...!
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    I’m use void and wast not at isuse
  • Options

Oscillate is a stupid node. As Gamer said above, when SS is in the armor phase, they play a lot more passively. On top of that, passive power gain champs throw their specials very rarely (from my experience). Placing that champion on that node was a mistake by Kabam imo, but we just have to get lucky with RNG.

But in Oscillate fury it’s all you can do to STOP them from throwing specials. Just don’t attack power gainers during armor phase.

Hyperion is the only particularly stupid oscillate fight imo.
  • Options
    Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    One shotted it with cap. Guess I got lucky